Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle In Space Two pack sellers

Default Battle In Space Two pack sellers

So the battle in space two pack with rodimus and cyclonus is available at target, does anyone know if any of the other stores are going to be stocking it?

Or if Target is having a sale soon.

I'd kind of like the pack but I already have the classics of each figure so it's hard to justify the $50 price tag.

Looks to be a Target exclusive so far... and they're shelf warming. Mebbe Target will discount them later? <shrug> I'm not fussed since I already have all the toys and accessories in this set - the only thing that interests me is the comic book, but I'm not about to pay fifty bucks for a single comic book!

I am planning to get one to keep misb/ for a spare cyclonus and also don't have the matrix so the entire box looks decent enough to get. No rush though.

However, I will still get it online since its cheaper and more convenient, unless target clearances em down to like $30.

my thoughts are along the same line.

I'd bet vital parts of my anatomy that Target will have it on sale for $39. I wouldn't expect much better.

Honestly I would pass on it if you already have the figures, (which I didn't), the figures in the pack really aren't as high quality as their individual previous releases. The paint apps on Rodimus are poor and my Cyclonus has his nose cone paint fused and it's impossible to pop out in Jet mode.

The comic is decent but nothing special, is 5 minutes reading really worth $49?

I've had 3 of these Cyclonuses, and while one had a fused nosecone, another was just fine. (I haven't opened the third). If you're lucky enough to get a good one, I think it's much better than Universe Cyclonuses, but not as good as Henkei. It makes a great henchmen to stick behind the Henkei

As to exclusivity, when Battlefield Bumblebee and Inflitration Soundwaves first came out, it was only at Target for a while (same price), and then other stores started getting it a month or two later. Might be the same here.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I'd bet vital parts of my anatomy that Target will have it on sale for $39. I wouldn't expect much better.
    That sounds about right. Hope they get around to places like K-Mart or Big W at fairly reduced prices eventually.

At that price, it'd be hard to resist getting one (or two or three)