Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cybertron Series: Cartoon & Toys

Default Cybertron Series: Cartoon & Toys

Decided to bring over this thread from the old forum and try and keep it going. Some of the stuff previously discussed:

1) Characters that appeared briefly but did not transform. These included: Longrack (Excavator), 3 cars resembling Blurr from the toy-line, Signal-Lancer (Traffic Light), Buzzsaw (Speed Planet) and who else do you know?

2) Why Paramount didn't bring the Cybertron series to other parts of the world except the U.S.

3) Some of us either hate of love the cartoons series. Perhaps you'll like to share your view on the cartoon?

4) And Planet keys for your toys, does it matter to you that you get the exact one that belongs to that particular toy?

* Warning: Spoiler *
    Continuing from that, I was just watching Season 2 episode 21: The Guardian last night and I've gotta say that's one of the most EMO episodes. It really doesn't explain why Vector Prime had to sacrifice himself. Just because he changed time again he had to vaporize? Well he changed time before once to stop Megatron from attacking the Mini-Cons and the kids, and he was fine the last time? Was it because this time it was to bring time back a year (and it was a long period) that it drained all his spark?

Anyway this thread can be used to discuss anything about the Cybertron series cartoon and the toys. So feel free to ask anything you might like here as well.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Okay, a little trivia:

What were the names of the 4 cybetronian ships that carried the Planet keys to Earth, the Jungle Planet, Speed Planet and Giant Planet?
    ~ JuzMel ~

Off the top of my head I think they were named after mythical lost Earth contintents, like Atlantis, Lemuria...

Or was that something to do with the Minicons in Armada?

Atlantis (earth), Lemuria (gigantron), Ogygia (velocitron) & Hyperborea (jungle planet)

google & wiki is your friend -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanti...mers)#Atlantis

To be totally honest I haven't seen much of the cartoon, but I love the figures! Oh my goodness! The toys are so good I even buy the occasional repaint! (Swerve for example).

I cannot contain how much I love these toys.

Saintly: Oooh, spoiler, you are supposed to watch the cartoon and try and remember it, not go google it.

And Thanatos, yes the Cybertron series is one of the best series Transformers ever had, new toys, new moulds. But I only collect the characters that I like. To collect the whole range of toys would take forever, considering there's about 100+ of them, including legends, deluxes, voyagers, ultras, leaders and supreme class.

So go watch the cartoon! I'm sure you'll fall more in love with the characters and toys.

Next trivia question, (a more difficult one) Which character appeared in the jungle planet and as a toy, yet was never really featured or transformed in the cartoon?
    ~ JuzMel ~

Can't really remember but is it Brimstone?

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Saintly: Oooh, spoiler, you are supposed to watch the cartoon and try and remember it, not go google it.

Next trivia question, (a more difficult one) Which character appeared in the jungle planet and as a toy, yet was never really featured or transformed in the cartoon?
    I had finished watching it Sept'07, re-watching isn't possible yet as time is a rare find nowadays.

Sorry to spoil it this though... should this be in the games thread? -> http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=16

just tell me to shut up if it is inappropriate

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Undermine or Brimstone would be my guesses. Both stayed in beast mode as well as I can remember.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Ha, none of them is the answer, Brimstone and Undermine did transform a couple of times in the cartoon.. I was just trying to find out if anyone "found" any character that might have came out as a toy too cause I saw one that looked like a deer but there was no toy for it. :P

Anyways, next people, which is your favourite Cybertron character in the cartoon and why?
    ~ JuzMel ~