Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RK: Powercore Combiners Bombshock

Exclamation RK: Powercore Combiners Bombshock

Loose set available for sale for $32.00USD at RK for those interested in it.

Last edited by Vector Prime; 30th April 2010 at 04:04 PM.

Default loose again?

oh, cool, another set that bypassed QC procedure.

cheers brother, bought & paid for.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Question Bypassed QC?

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    oh, cool, another set that bypassed QC procedure.
    What makes you think that just because it's sold loose that it's bypassed quality control procedures?

Some of the stuff that comes out of MISB/MOSC packaging can hardly be seen as having undergone rigorous QC procedures either...

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    cheers brother, bought & paid for.
    No worries G... maybe you can speculate on the 'QC' of these loose figures seeing as you bought Seaspray recently? Care to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    What makes you think that just because it's sold loose that it's bypassed quality control procedures?

Some of the stuff that comes out of MISB/MOSC packaging can hardly be seen as having undergone rigorous QC procedures either...

No worries G... maybe you can speculate on the 'QC' of these loose figures seeing as you bought Seaspray recently? Care to share?
    would you be able to bring it at the Parra Fair fatbot? Id like to have a play and gander if its not much of a hassle...

and yeah loose or not, the state of the toys QC today is debatable. Even MISB/MISC toys released from Hasbro has some flaws in some of em. So much for their claim of "strict quality control measures". Which is why 3rd party garage kit makers are flourishing, they often have better quality control since they produce limited numbers....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Monkey not Truk, well that's what it looks like to me, Optimal Optimus skinny twin brother

Seaspray is really good, nice and tight, an interesting transformation and the paint is good.

I still don't know if i'm coming to the next fair, my roster hasn't been done yet.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

I think it is more mis-translation here. He's probably referring to the control procedures checking to make sure stuff isn't taken out of the factory, not Quality Control in terms of the checking of each toy.

Question Maybe... but also maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I think it is more mis-translation here. He's probably referring to the control procedures checking to make sure stuff isn't taken out of the factory, not Quality Control in terms of the checking of each toy.
    Maybe, but as he posted here in another thread, maybe he didn't mean that at all:
    1, factory stocks came out of factory before official release, probably bypassing necessary quality control procedure.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Seaspray is really good, nice and tight, an interesting transformation and the paint is good.
    Good to hear mate... post a report here when you get Bombshock (or possibly, even write a review?)