Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: May Acquisitions

The green on those Constructicons do look a bit too bright to me -- but as liegeprime said, it might just be the photography. It sucks how KOs have made us all paranoid.

Na they are definatly legit originals guys , no doubt about it .. All have the proper takara/hasbro markings... So im quite a happy camper

You can tell that the box is legit too which makes it all the more impressive (considering its condition).

The only Devastator giftset that had the grey boarder on the left-hand side of Devastator was the Kidi Toys version; however there are noticeable differences between yours and the KO box to suggest it's not fake.

Again, great find
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Default Avengers Assemble!

Great one on the Constructicons Soundblaster

Well here are some arrivals today from the US - Marvel Crossovers
    Iron Man aka War Machine
    Captain America
    Thor

Got them all for a bargain at $32.50 US (incl.postage) + they arrived in 1 week. I'm shocked at that

I already have Iron Man and am still unsure bout getting Hulk, so now only if they released Hawkeye, Wasp, Ant-Man and Vision

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    Got them all for a bargain at $32.50 US (incl.postage) + they arrived in 1 week. I'm shocked at that
    Prev owner must be in a hurry to get rid of em...heheh, The Green hulk is better than the gray... erm I think my cousin was selling his TF Hulk optimus1, PM him if he's still selling
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Picked these two up today.

RotF Legends Jolt
    RotF Legends Stealth Bumblebee

*Update*
    A parcel from HLJ just arrived.
    Amongst a heap of non transformer toys was...

Henkei! Henkei! volume 1
    Last edited by BigPenney; 18th May 2010 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Added Henkei manga
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

G2 Bulletbike... My Armada Grows!
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

BigPenney: Oooh! Is that a whole new manga or collected reprints of the catalogue mangas? While the Henkei catalogue stories were quite child-oriented, I did enjoy the more mature Stargate Battles manga from Tsushima. I'd like to see a Henkei manga in the same vein.

Collected these from concierge yesterday - 2 large boxes (Scrapper for scale) and one small box. These boxes contain Dinoking MIB, an assortment of Micromasters and from Canada, Skyhammer MIB, Octopunch MOC and Pincher MOC.

The 2 'humongomous' boxes!

I got my Skyhammer MIB, Octopunch MOC and Pincher MOC from a seller in Canada. I paid C$70.97 for shipping, he shipped it on 6 March 2010 and I received it on 14 May 2010. I knew shipping from Canada takes some time, I never imagined that it really does take half a lifetime to arrive. Still, I'm glad that they are here.

My assortment of Micromasters from a seller on the TFW2005 boards. So glad to have gotten 3/4 of the Air Patrol (and Blazemaster with his 'copter blade), perhaps the most difficult Micromaster Patrol to locate. My last 1/4 of the Air Patrol is on its way from the States...

Okay, so I didn't open these last night, how could I have resisted? I'm waiting for my wife to return home and will open them together with her.

Will post an update soon-ish.

Picked up from Kyle - BB and CJ Alternity.
    Ebay - TF the Movie 2x sets of film cells.
    JB Hifi - TF RotF PC game.
    Ebay - a very nice Macross Veritech fighter and booklet for the PS2 game from Maxiewolf.