Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Images of Banzai-Tron (ROTF Bludgeon Repaint)

I'll be picking this up... unless I can find a cheapenough botcon version
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

doesnt look banzai-tron-ish enough for me.

I do love the Bludgeon mold and since they only cost AU$20 in HK, I bought 2 of them. Heh.

Moved and merged topics into movie section, as it seems the yellow packed toys will still be part of the Movie universe (this toy isn't Deluxe sized, so won't be part of Generations).

Meh. The pics are so heavily photoshopped it's hard to tell... but I rarely buy large repaints so I'll skip this one. Nice to see an Actionmaster character though.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Interesting choice of character for a repaint. I can't really think who else they could name the repaint as anyway

Hasbro=Subtle as a Sledgehammer...

"Now that loads of people have bought Bludgeon, we can show them the upcoming redeco! Obviously we can't show it BEFORE we release Bludgeon, because then people can CHOOSE their favorite deco before purchasing, and that just ain't how we roll."

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Banzai-Tron... having a fat day. I liked him better when he was a boat. But I'll probably still buy this.

So, how long until they do a Thunderwing repaint? :B two is never enough you know.

Ohnononono, they MUST make a NEW mold if its Thunderwing! The Character Deserves a whole new mold just like Bludgeon, He's one of the coolest later characters ever in Tf lore (comics wise) like Bludgeon. And he must be a plane of some sort heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I kinda like this repaint, the black and green, make for a more sinsiter looking TF than Bludgeon.

However as has been said, the Bludgeon mold isin't quite awesome enough to justify getting two, unless there's some signiifcant discount.

Exclamation One on eBay already....

There's already one listed for sale on eBay (although listed as a Botcon exclusive and at a ridiculous price! )

eBay Listing