Thread: MP Megatron Customs Issues

Default MP Megatron Customs Issues

Has anyone had or know of someone that's had any issues with Masterpiece megatron getting through Australian Customs? I have read its common...

so i decided to find out the hard way and brought a unplugged one from the
    states, i paid for tracking ofcourse, logged on yesterday and checked it out to find.... yep got through no hassles.

Should have him in my clutches in a day or two

mine got confiscated by melbourne airports customs but that was a couple of years ago

I luckily had no problems what so ever. I am thinking it might depend who's on the x ray machine when the parcels come through.

As you may know from my collection post i have 7 MIB Megatrons, 2 of them customs seized and i had to get a permit to import, 1 of them arrived without getting seized and even had been opened and inspected by customs, another 1 got through without a worry.... all these were sent in gun mode

Default Re

If you buy a used MP megatron without the box and sent in robo mode, will custom know this is a gun?

MP Megatron is packaged in robot mode already, so customs were already knowing what to look for in the x-ray scanner (to recognise its robot mode). But since it has been a few years, it probably isn't as big a priority to look for now.

I had no troubles getting my MP Megatron.
    Though I was a bit suspicious it was second hand. Still in excellent condition so I had no complaints.