Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: The Food Thread - comments and recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I remember Soundwarps youtube vid to that. Considering what I've seen you eat, and the fact that you only got a 1/4 of the way through that burger, that is enough for me to know not to try it.
    Really? It's enough to see if I can do it haha. I don't care if I spend the whole of the next day on the toilet, I will eat that whole burger lol.

Anyone else here a fan of Chickadees? Those puff/chips are so addictive! Damn you MSG-goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Really? It's enough to see if I can do it haha. I don't care if I spend the whole of the next day on the toilet, I will eat that whole burger lol.
    You, Hursti and I? :P
    I'd totally do it, the hotter the better!

pizza pies...

the awesomeness of a pie... topped with the glory of a pizza!!!

oh how my belly loves you...

janda

( from: pauls pies, brentford sq, vermont... just incase anyone's interested...lol )

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    pizza pies...

the awesomeness of a pie... topped with the glory of a pizza!!!

oh how my belly loves you...

janda

( from: pauls pies, brentford sq, vermont... just incase anyone's interested...lol )
    LOL I find it hilariously adorable that every post you do has your name at the end hahah

^ lmao... i knew you'd post mate.

it's just a habit from hanging around other forums.

my wife thinks i'm adorable too... lol ( albeit in a slightly different kinda way! )

janda

This is possibly the best thread ever.

I have a question, one time I was looking through a PFD Foods catalogue (they are a food distributer) and in it they had a packet of frozen Jalapeno Poppers. I think they were from Mcains or Birds Eye or one of those companies.

My question is, has anyone seen these in their frozen food sections? For the life of me I cannot find them so I am not sure if they ever got a release here or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    This is possibly the best thread ever.

I have a question, one time I was looking through a PFD Foods catalogue (they are a food distributer) and in it they had a packet of frozen Jalapeno Poppers. I think they were from Mcains or Birds Eye or one of those companies.

My question is, has anyone seen these in their frozen food sections? For the life of me I cannot find them so I am not sure if they ever got a release here or not.
    I work in a supermarket and I haven't seen such a product yet, I think it might be in specific stores (did you ask the distributor what stores they distribute to?).

No because I only saw it in a PFD foods catalogue. I tried to get my company to order some for me but they only come in bulk and if I don't like them then I have just wasted my money

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    No because I only saw it in a PFD foods catalogue. I tried to get my company to order some for me but they only come in bulk and if I don't like them then I have just wasted my money
    Just looked up some on youtube, I tried to imagine what my tongue would taste if it had one of these.

It's basically a deep fried halapeno pepper coated with breadcrumbs and egg that's been hollowed out with cream cheese, cheddar, cumin and cilantro mixture on the inside. So what I'd expect to taste is a crisp capsicum-like texture that offers a very mild spiciness with a that unique jalapeno tang followed by a much hotter, creamy cheese mixture with a very herbal yet ground hints. An odd combination indeed, but I picture it only tasting good if you had soft drinks on the side. By itself I think it would taste weird but with something sweet it should taste better.