Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Food Thread - comments and recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Sushi and sashimi, got some fresh salmon from them asian fish shop at Blacktown and made these, yum ( if your into eating raw fish hehehehe)

Salmon Sushi, Sashimi salad and salmon sashimi. not that filling so I needed Orange cola and some chilled crisp white grapes
    Wow liege, thats impressive! I love sushi, and only the raw fish kind

I am addicted to making homemade pizza on souvlaki bread thingies.. lots of fetta, avocado and tomato sauce for the base, tomato pieces, mushroom, capsicum (ie. whatever I have in the fridge ) maybe boiled eggs, and a s**t load of cheese - into the grill till its crispy... *drool*

As far as meals go I love my fresh fish. Flathead fillets are my fav at the moment. Basically wrapped in foil with slices of Lemon over the fish. Cooked on the BBQ in 3 minutes I kid you not. One of the easiest, quickest and most delicious meals to prepare.

I also love alot of red meat based meals but they usually involve alot of prep time.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

This is an evil... evil... evil thread.

But right now my 'thing' is any crunchy chocolate chip (chocolate biscuit with chocolate chips.. not one of those try hard plain biscuit with chips...) and a creamy hot chocolate.... hmm timtams melted in the hot chocolate are also nom nomz...

Quote Originally Posted by Towers_Spy View Post
    Wow liege, thats impressive! I love sushi, and only the raw fish kind

I am addicted to making homemade pizza on souvlaki bread thingies.. lots of fetta, avocado and tomato sauce for the base, tomato pieces, mushroom, capsicum (ie. whatever I have in the fridge ) maybe boiled eggs, and a s**t load of cheese - into the grill till its crispy... *drool*

Aaaah sashimi, I prefer Salmon though over tuna, less blood taste hehehe.

Yuuum, that pizza sounds really tasty! -- hmmmm boiled eggs? on pizza? that's new.... well for me

Me I try what I call pan de Pizza snacks. like nearly going expire white bread, I make into little pizzas - tomato sauce, cheese, basil leaves, tomato, mushroom , and red onions, plus spam ( hehehehe) or some baked beans or leftover sausages, grill em till the bread is crispy , put them in those muffin baking sheats that way the bread crisps into cup like and holds the fillings, oh and brush them a bit with margerine or olive oil first hehehe. Its sooooo nice with a big liter of coke!! especially when hot off the oven.

@ maxiewolf , yes it is an evil thread hehehe no dieting here
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Double Classic Angus Burger with onion, from Hungry Jacks - So addictive, I eat them until I'm in pain from an overstuffed stomach.

(have to ask for added onion though, as most of HJs burgers don't actually have onion on them)

oreo mcflurry with strawberry sauce added
    one of the best things ive ever eaten from maccas

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Double Classic Angus Burger with onion, from Hungry Jacks - So addictive, I eat them until I'm in pain from an overstuffed stomach.

(have to ask for added onion though, as most of HJs burgers don't actually have onion on them)
    I had a chicken stunner today with an extra chicken. Yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    oreo mcflurry with strawberry sauce added
    one of the best things ive ever eaten from maccas
    Urg. Way to ruin the thread. Maccas is a bannable offence.

The green packet of Grain Waves. I swear they lace them with cocaine or something because I start to get the shakes if I don't get a pack everyday
    I got a pack of sweet chili today. Not bad. First time I've tried these things.

Guess what I found today? I'd totally forgotten about these, Milka! Yes, holy crap it's Milka! It's still in the fridge. I shall destroy it tomorrow.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Urg. Way to ruin the thread. Maccas is a bannable offence.
    Blasphemy!!

Maccas is great! Especially when you get home from work and there's one of those $19.95 dinner boxes sitting on the table for you and your partner to get through, just the two of you.. so much gut pain but so good!

Pepper Lunch and Poporro - two reasons why I'd go back to sydney. yum!
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Make up some fresh salsa. Let it sit in the fridge for an hour or two and use it as a topping for pizza