Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 506065666768697071 LastLast

Thread: The Food Thread - comments and recommendations

Did anyone eat that burger?

Mountain Dew flavoured Doritos, now out at Woolies (probably Coles as well).
    They had an advance release at 7-11 a couple months ago, but I waited until they came out at the regular stores so that it was more affordable.
    (apparently they were out in the UK a few years back, along with "nacho cheese" flavoured Mountain Dew - as a cross promotion)

It's a shame that they are a limited flavour, because these are so sweet and addictive... every chip was like an orgasm to my tastebuds...

Dispensor approves...

Finally. Pepsi Blue. I haven't had it since about 2003 when KFC used to have it. Now a local candy store has it. Still tastes great.

I've never been interested in Calippo, as I prefer creamy ice treats than plain icy ones... but I saw at the store yesterday, a clever usage of a boring concept.

Golden Gaytime have been doing a fair few temporary flavours recently, and the most recent varieties have been Kelloggs cereal flavours...

And saw this at woolies the other day - a vegan chocolate cake... which made me think that it would be a healthier option, but it only has 1 star - worse than some other cakes and deserts in the chilled display case.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Golden Gaytime have been doing a fair few temporary flavours recently, and the most recent varieties have been Kelloggs cereal flavours...

I've had the Coco Pops and Froot Loops ones. They are damn good
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I may have to try them, been meaning to.

And for those that enjoy the spicy side of hot sauces, Mats Hot Shop has opened a physical store down in Melbourne. I recommend them. I ordered a few online, they stock First We Feast youtube channel sauces. I am yet to open those ones yet.

For the burger lovers out there... 30 merchandise items that are made to look like burgers. (from 2015, so some outgoing links may not work)

Cadbury are really blitzing the hotcross bun market this year, as I found four different ones at woolies this month.
    And they continue pimping out Caramilk onto everything they can find.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Cadbury are really blitzing the hotcross bun market this year, as I found four different ones at woolies this month.
    And they continue pimping out Caramilk onto everything they can find.

"Made in Australia" Why am I suspicious of that???
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.