Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron (WFC) AUS release date - June 23rd

For the PC game, it's best to wait a little longer (a week or 2 after release) until more sellers get stock of it and then you will see it at around AU$30.

The above has worked for me in the last couple of years with games like Arkham Asylum, Dragon Age Origins and Mass Effect among many others.

When it comes to PC games having a down turn - I disagree with that.

In the last couple of years we had a massive pick up in quality with several Top 10 games being PC releases or the 'Premium' version being the PC version. However I will agree that the local PC retail space has decreased dramatically.

My guess is that most PC gamers have worked out that its a freaking rip off to buy games at local retail prices and have smarten up to either downloading them (legally like STEAM) or are importing them from overseas. Naturally, to the local video game store, it will seem as if PC games are not selling that well.

When you look at International Gaming sites, the PC is still a major gaming platform.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    How is what you've played of the campaign so far? Does it feel as epic as the trailers make it out to be?
    Yep, lotsa hoo-ha about getting it early, then nothing.

Must be so good that he's died of starvation infront of the tv, or so bad he doesn't want to discuss how much of a waste of money it was.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Yep, lotsa hoo-ha about getting it early, then nothing.

Must be so good that he's died of starvation infront of the tv, or so bad he doesn't want to discuss how much of a waste of money it was.
    Haha, yeah come on CryptiK. We need to know if it's gonna be worth the wait!

I'd also be interested to hear about the achievements (or, in your case, trophies). Any good ones? Are they evenly divided between the campaign and multiplayer or do they focus on one in particular?

sorry guys I have finished the game both campaigns on hard.

Trophies/Achievements: They are all easter eggs names that relate to the Transformers universe I wont spoil. They more lean towards Single player

Story: It was fantastic I loved it. It felt a true transformers game it is for sure a great addition to the Transformers universe and there are plenty of homage's and easter eggs to be seen and lots of intense moments you guys will love it.
    Dream's to own MP Prime and MP Grimlock will most likely stay a dream..

Wow you finished it that quick? Either you are a hardcore gamer, or the game is easy

Can't wait to get my own copy of it, which will most likely be in a few months time

GOOD NEWS GUYS

I am aware someone from Adelaide purchase TF - WFC.

I rang someone from a GAME Brisbane store and they can sell the game as TF is not 'STREET DATED'.

So there you go!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    GOOD NEWS GUYS

I rang someone from a GAME Brisbane store and they can sell the game as TF is not 'STREET DATED'.

So there you go!
    Great, post here if you get the game "early" guys - I'm hanging for some bot carnage!

Sounds like it should sell when in stock, hopefully today. I've got a day off tomorrow I have plans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    GOOD NEWS GUYS

So there you go!
    I find that interesting as both GAME stores on the Sunshine Coast have told me they won't break street date.

Not to worry for me though as our copies just came in to work, which was a surprise because I didn't think we had any on order, hence looking elsewhere. Naturally the box says "DO NOT SELL until June 23", but I'm still taking it home tonight. Going to smash sinlge-player before I hit up online multiplayer.

That's good news for those that can get the game early. I checked with my local JB on Saturday (hoping to play it on the weekend) and they hadn't received their stock yet.

I probably won't be able to play it until next weekend anyway, so I'm happy to pick mine up on Wednesday.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I only have a Wii so I am waiting to see some early reviews before I pay the money