Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JB HiFi War for Cybertron IDW Tie-in Comic Book

Simonatron Guest

I'm not sure if the PC version can search for online matches be region though, so I'm gonna get the Xbox version(not keen to play on a europe or US host). Not a problem if you're getting it for the single player only of course.

Anybody know if JB Hi-Fi still have copies of the Xbox game left with the comic book?

Quote Originally Posted by Simonatron View Post
    I'm not sure if the PC version can search for online matches be region though, so I'm gonna get the Xbox version(not keen to play on a europe or US host). Not a problem if you're getting it for the single player only of course.

Anybody know if JB Hi-Fi still have copies of the Xbox game left with the comic book?
    The PC just scans for any available games and joins them. So far lag has not been much of an issue in my experience but the amount of people playing is not great due to the very limited PC release.

Most people seem to play Team Deathmatch and Domination so you will always find people playing those modes but I am afraid that the more interesting modes don't have anybody playing in them.

The good news is that you can create private games and have your friends join them.