Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: a just males section suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I personally do not see a DirtyDigger only section would ever work. I never saw any clear evidence of Digger being scared off because of, well, comments on him being TheDirtyDigger. And there is no point in giving him a Digger only section if he becomes the only member there and can only interact with himself. Also, since he has already left the forum by his own choice and is no longer a member, a section would not be created for him now.
    I can imagine a special section for only 1 member being a lonely place to post :P

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Kyle - All this 'new section' suggestions are satirical in nature. You don't have to come forth and officially deny them all and giving a reason for each as to why, This isn't the Federal Government. We all know they are impractical and bizarre and that is why they are tongue in cheek.

However there is a lot of subtle feedback that can be taken from everyone's sarcastic comments in regards to current board policy.
    Subtle I'm sure Kyle understood the sarcastic nature of the comments but unlike myself and other mods who chose to let the thread do it's own thing he chose to make a comment. I still find it amusing Frankenstein finding his own creation offensive

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Subtle I'm sure Kyle understood the sarcastic nature of the comments but unlike myself and other mods who chose to let the thread do it's own thing he chose to make a comment. I still find it amusing Frankenstein finding his own creation offensive
    i thought kyle was being sarcastic too or am i giving him too much credit?
    Last edited by kaiden; 19th May 2010 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    At first I thought that too but then he persisted on refuting everyone's suggestions in such an official manner that I begun to think he was serious.

Unless the board staff see any clear evidence of asian fans being scared off because of comments on our noodles, we will not consider the trial of any new asians only section.
    Asians are the majority here. We should make the whites get their own section.

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    You already do GoktimusPrime it is Called OTCA "and it is one of many boards, that are on the internet".... (
    Yeah, that was my point in the first place. Hence why my comment was immediately followed up by that quote from MV75 which basically said what you just said. (-_-)

what? you don't like my noodles? fine. you're not invited.
    I like noodles but I am not Asian. Can I still join your section?

I like noodles but I am not Asian. Can I still join your section?
    where filo and we also make noodles care to join our sections... ...the cool sections...lol

im sick of being persecuted for being a 'mexican', i want a section where i dont have to listen to all the other states :P

What makes you qualified to give me credit?

At first I thought that too but then he persisted on refuting everyone's suggestions in such an official manner that I begun to think he was serious.
    I hope I haven't scared off anyone. Don't think I'd like to see a "I think Kyle is serious and I'm scared of him" section. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I'm sure Kyle understood the sarcastic nature of the comments
    Oh crap.