Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
So, if you're a Lego fan, you might have heard about the new individually, blind-packed, 1st series of Minifigures.

Because they're blind packed, it's going to be a bit tricky getting the ones you want, especially as you narrow it down to getting the last one or two of the sixteen available in the first series.

While I've spent tens of minutes feeling up packs in various Toyworlds, In my first six, I've already got two duplicates. The lady at the shop pointed out that it would be good if you had a friend who was also interested because you can trade the duplicates for ones you don't have. So, I thought I'd see if anyone was game here.

By my calculations, it should cost $1.10 for a padded envelope + $1.10 for postage, so for $2.20 as the cost of trade, we should be able to get what we want. So, while that might be $2 on top of the approximate $4 you paid, some might find it worth the premium to know you're getting exactly what you need.

My Spares
Caveman
Magician (Unopened. I know because I can feel the top hat in the bag)
If you look up the internets it is possible to determine which packet contains what by the barcode number. Some of the staffers at Toyworld already know about this and may be able to lend a hand. Mind you its entirely possible that you cannot find the minifigure you're after anyway so this trading post still comes in handy

If you cant be arsed with the barcode system, a good tip is to not buy blind packs that are next to each other horizontally as people have found that the same minifig seems to be commonly packaged along rows. But given that people will be ruffling through blind packs and messing up the order this tip is probably redundant unless you know the box is fresh.