Page 188 of 380 FirstFirst ... 168178183184185186187188189190191192193198208 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3799

Thread: The Action Pose Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Kazza.....
    I. Am. AMAZED. They look so good together.
    I really want Grimlock so bad, but he's really pricey now. You were lucky to get one under.
    Thanks, yeah it was a long time coming, constantly checking evilbay grimlock masterpieces for sale under 200 and when the opportunity present itself, i pounched like a tiger. Got the hasbro for 150 inc postage and the takara tomy one for 180 pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Got the hasbro for 150 inc postage and the takara tomy one for 180 pick up.
    Most Excellent! Getting toys at retail prices FTW! (well, you paid about $20 above RRP for TakTOM Grimlock, but you obviously saved money on not needing postage ).

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Most Excellent! Getting toys at retail prices FTW! (well, you paid about $20 above RRP for TakTOM Grimlock, but you obviously saved money on not needing postage ).
    Yup its especially harder nowadays to buy MP-08 grimlock for under 250 (international shipping included) considering how rare it is to get one locally, so getting mine local on pick up at 180, really freaking happy.

Arcee Vs. Airachnid

Bumblebee and Arcee vs Vehicons

I quite enjoy the idea of building an Army of Vehicons, but without using any doubles - and in this case, no need to "cheat" by replicating the same Vehicon over and over again with MSPaint ). Yeah okay, there are two Legion Class Vehicons in the background, but they're just the background and not really part of the "main action." I'd really like to get Hasbro TFPRiD Vehicon to add to my Vehicon Army

GASp!! Goks army building ?!?!?!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    GASp!! Goks army building ?!?!?!
    now that will be the day hihihihi

Yes, but I don't do so by buying straight out doubles. When I army build I do so by collecting variants. This is nothing new, look at my G1 Insecticons. I have the G1, TFC reissue and eHobby Insecticlone version of all 3 Insecticons, allowing me to build an army of 9 G1 Insecticons but _none_ of them are doubles.

So currently I have 3 Deluxe TF Prime Vehicons, but none of them are doubles because I have First Edition Vehicon, Arms Micron Vehicon and Arms Micron Jet Vehicon -- and I would like to get TFPRiD Vehicon (which is a variant of AM Vehicon, but not the same toy). I've never been against the concept of army building per se... I'm just not into collecting lots of the same toy and claiming that as an army. When I used to collect Star Wars I built a small army of Clone Troopers, no two of my Clone Troopers are the exact same toy... but Hasbro pumped out (and still do pump out) enough different Clone Trooper toys that you can build a big army of them without needing to rely on "hoarding" lots of the same figure. I did the same with Beast Machines' Vehicons. e.g. I have 1 Tankor and 1 Tank Drone, 1 Ultra Jetstorm and 1 Deluxe Jetstorm (I use the Deluxe as the Aerodrone since Sonic Attack Jet was never released in Australia), 1 Thrust and 1 Motorcycle Drone, 1 Universe Obsidian and 1 BM Obsidian etc.

If you look here, you can see that no two of these Clone Troopers are identical. They're all different figures. If I were to build an army of Transformers like Vehicons, I'd like to do so the same way.

^NTSC = Never Twice Same Clone

Kreon poses!!!

Autobots: Singe, Inferno, Springer, Warpath, Quickslinger

Decepticons: Insecticons, Airachnid, Dirge, Rampage

Decepticons: Hook, Bludgeon, Blast Off
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Impressive pictures!
    But do anyone has Bumblebee???
    Bumblebee is an Autobot scout and one of Optimus Prime’s most trusted allies. What he lacks in strength, he makes up for with determination, bravery and loyalty – gladly giving his life if necessary to protect others and stop the Decepticons.