Page 194 of 380 FirstFirst ... 174184189190191192193194195196197198199204214 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3798

Thread: The Action Pose Thread

(I don't have Hot Spot... but donations are always welcome! )

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

(I don't have Hot Spot... but donations are always welcome! )
    Very, very nice I'm still waiting on Artfire, and would like a Pyro/Spark/Botcon 2010 boxset without having to pay eBay prices.

As for Hot Spot, you may want to keep an eye on TRU US (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...prodFindSrc=rv). I got all 3 GDO Voyagers for $30 a piece after shipping

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Nice one Gok! Mine is still in my POL while Hotspot's at Phil heheehehe. Did you get Stepper too?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    As for Hot Spot, you may want to keep an eye on TRU US (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...prodFindSrc=rv). I got all 3 GDO Voyagers for $30 a piece after shipping
    Eeehhh... not yet convinced that I want Hot Spot. I initially just wanted Classicsverse Inferno and Grapple. I got Pyro because it's cheaper than getting an original that's likely to fall apart on me (having said that, Pyro cost me $80, making him my most expensive exclusive toy [and one of the most expensive toys I've ever paid for in relative terms (i.e. compared to RRP)). I got Artfire for similar reasons... I'm not willing to pay the aftermarket prices for the G1 toy - $62 for United Artfire is a much more agreeable alternative.

But Hot Spot... I dunno. I already have G1 Hot Shot, and I don't feel the urge to have him in my Classicsverse collection. I already have enough versions of this mould. If he were a new mould like Silverbolt and Onslaught I'd definitely get him, but as a retool/repaint... eh. Maybe if he's still cheap when I've got nothing else to save up for or buy (currently still saving for Encore Fort Max!)

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Did you get Stepper too?
    Nah, I didn't bother preordering it because I already have reissue G1 Stepper, and I'm really not that big a fan of the RtS Jazz mould (the non-locking chest thing really bugs me), so I passed it and I haven't been able to find one at a price that I'm willing to pay ($50 is the most I've ever paid for an exclusive Deluxe). The cheapest Stepper I found was for about $70-80ish in Japan last year... for a Deluxe?!? Pppfftt... easy pass. Sure, in hind sight I wish I'd preordered Stepper and just gotten him at the original RRP (4700JPY/AU$51)... but I didn't know at the time that they would do a United Artfire later. If I could predict the future, I'd retire and win every Lotto game. So all things considering, I'm happy with what I've got.

KNOCK OUT VS SMOKESCREEN! Battle of the Repaints
    ---------------------------------------------------

(I took this shot to show that there was no cheating in keeping Knock Out aloft -- just pure balancing )

It really is bigger on the inside!

Kickback leads his army

Kickback wielding his BFG

...damn it's heavy

Kickback vs Ultra Magnus

I tried to give Kickback a more 'feral' or 'frenzied' animalistic looking fighting style

Ultra Magnus Vs Kickback

Here I've tried to give Magnus a more "disciplined" looking fighting style, striking a solid stance (as best as I could with the toy's articulation anyway)

Ultra Magnus kicks back!

Ultra Magnus fights Kickback with Diffusion

Even with all of Kickback's funky extra limbs, all Ultra Magnus needs to do is get a good hold of just one of those limbs and he can control the rest of Kickback's body (as I'm sure folks here with any experience in grappling may appreciate )

Ultra Magnus locks Kickback into a hold

Default MP Skywarp alongside VF-1

Skywarp stands alongside a sibling design. Both were from Shoji Kawamori, also known for designing the planes in Macross.