Page 199 of 380 FirstFirst ... 179189194195196197198199200201202203204209219 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3798

Thread: The Action Pose Thread

Those are really cool, Outback. Extremely impressed with your skills.
    I'm absolutely terrible at it, I must admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I'm absolutely terrible at it, I must admit.
    My photography skills suck too. But don't let it stop you... this thread's just for fun.

------------------------------------------

FoC Starscream

Impersonating Energon Ironhide

Universe Darkwind
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 16th February 2013 at 10:43 PM.

Don't you mean Darkwind, Gok?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Don't you mean Darkwind, Gok?
    Fix'd!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Hahaha my first tought was Energon Inferno.

had a little play with my new Longblast and Jazz Generations figs, just had some time to kill with them.

HMMM, the serenity of a megacycle....

OH NO, about time i got to scrap some autobots....

Take that Jazz....

OH you want some more....HMMM....

Well this time i think i might just extinguish your spark....

Yeah!!! I rule....

Have to trow in a kick as well....

Check me out, Primus.....

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Spotlight: Thundercracker

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Because this is as good as any alt mode for poor Kick Back..

Kick Back slowly opening his mouth, about to reveal yet another, littler mouth..

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Today as I was taking the long and tedious drive home in rush hour traffic, I started playing out Transformers in my mind with all the voices and sound effects (as ya do)... and then I started vocally acting out Transformers The Movie, but in a Shattered Glass Universe. As part of it, I imagined Rodimus carrying a beaten Optimus Prime and throwing him out of Omega Supreme into space. There's a drawn out fight between the Aerialbots vs Blaster and his Cassettes and all the other Autobots vying for leadership, Unicron rebuilds Megatron & other fallen Autobots as Ultra Magnus, Kup (and his huntsmen the Chars) and Blurr and his Armada (who are promptly never seen again ). Cut to Cybertron and we see Rodimus being crowned the new Autobot King of Destruction. Rodimus grows tired of the Aerialbots' crappy trumpeting and shoots their horns, then Springer places the crown on Rodimus' head as he declares himself as their new monarch...

No, I don't own any Shattered Glass toys nor do I own MP-9B (black MP Rodimus)... so I just made do with what I had. Besides, in my mind all the TFs had their normal colours (I didn't imagine them in their SG colours) -- it's just that the factions were switched around (I must admit, imagining Spike and Rumble struggling to survive Unicron's attack on Moonbase II was kinda funky ). But anyway, here's the same picture in black and white, in case it makes it any easier for someone to suspend disbelief and pretend it's Rodimus in his SG colours...

...and of course, Ultra Magnus, Kup and Blurr promptly arrive and kills Rodimus.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Today as I was taking the long and tedious drive home in rush hour traffic, I started playing out Transformers in my mind with all the voices and sound effects (as ya do)... and then I started vocally acting out Transformers The Movie, but in a Shattered Glass Universe. As part of it, I imagined Rodimus carrying a beaten Optimus Prime and throwing him out of Omega Supreme into space. There's a drawn out fight between the Aerialbots vs Blaster and his Cassettes and all the other Autobots vying for leadership, Unicron rebuilds Megatron & other fallen Autobots as Ultra Magnus, Kup (and his huntsmen the Chars) and Blurr and his Armada (who are promptly never seen again ). Cut to Cybertron and we see Rodimus being crowned the new Autobot King of Destruction. Rodimus grows tired of the Aerialbots' crappy trumpeting and shoots their horns, then Springer places the crown on Rodimus' head as he declares himself as their new monarch...

that cool
    ...and of course, Ultra Magnus, Kup ,Blurr and Bumblebee promptly arrive and kills Rodimus.

Take that Rodimus !!!