Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    thanks!! if you find more than one, then by all means please get it heheheh - 2-3pieces grab em all please
    Sorry liege, the pegs are half of what they were last monday. But will keep an eye out.

No probs, keep me posted dre!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    No probs, keep me posted dre!
    But the new colors/variants of HotWheels - I saw them at the Reject Shop. Saw a red Nissan GT-R, and most others in all new variant colors. So you might want to check that shop.

Got lucky today and saw some at Parra TRU - Got me an extra Green bumper car - so all I need now is the Blue color variant heheh. Also found a Batman Batmobile ( blue variant at that, and a couple of doubles for me to open including Spin King

and a THUnt$ car I believe - it has the fire circle symbol so I took it hehehe. As I read in the HW wiki that HW isn't putting tHunts anymore on the packaging but just the symbol on the car paint itself ...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Nice never noticed that flame as t-hunt. Only the "TH" logo.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Nice never noticed that flame as t-hunt. Only the "TH" logo.
    According to the wiki... HW has eliminated the logo on the packaging itself so you just have to look for the flame logo on the vehicle itself... I guess they really want to make the "hunt" more exciting so it'd feel like a real "treasure" if you found one.

Now I only need to find a Blue bumper car.

Went out today and found this little beauties, also a friend of mine gave me this very nice Blue variant of Max steel Turbo Racer. Was very excited getting it.

Where did you get the hotwheels? Got a red '70 celica and '74 dodge

I found these guys this past week but I've been so busy working on my car that I'd completely forgotten about them...

I like that Homer . Any local sightings? Please help guys

Got my first T-hunt Rescue Duty, blue Kombi, grey Scion, Supra, & Mad
    Propz