Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 414192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Wheels

^ Have you checked your local Woollies/Coles lately? I found that Homer at a local Woollies on the weekend & just today I took home a red Altered Ego from a nearby Coles.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Where did you get the hotwheels? Got a red '70 celica and '74 dodge
    Which HW are you asking? The Blue Max steel is a gift, the others are from Coles and that toy shop at a Castlehill Mall.

I always try to look at Reject shop, Coles and Woolies these days, but it's usually the TRU stores that have the big stocked aisles. I want one ( or three) of that The Homer car heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Which HW are you asking? The Blue Max steel is a gift, the others are from Coles and that toy shop at a Castlehill Mall.

I always try to look at Reject shop, Coles and Woolies these days, but it's usually the TRU stores that have the big stocked aisles. I want one ( or three) of that The Homer car heheheh
    The ones with the $1.99 price stickers. Which toy shop - is it Uncle Petes? I want that Batmobile and Red Kombi
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 27th March 2014 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    ^ Have you checked your local Woollies/Coles lately? I found that Homer at a local Woollies on the weekend & just today I took home a red Altered Ego from a nearby Coles.
    Yes, I have checked Coles. Not woolies, yet. Woolies have raised their HW price to $3

Only found scooby doo van which I already have.
    HW is on sale at $1.60 at woolies.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Got my first T-hunt Rescue Duty, blue Kombi, grey Scion, Supra, & Mad
    Propz
    Pics of my haul from Coles

T-hunt
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 27th March 2014 at 11:05 AM.

I got it from that toy store at Stockland Mall. I can trade him (Batmobile) to you, just find me another of that Blue kombi. He's my second one anyways.... Im after a white one (kombi) and that Mad Propz too for my friend.

Which Coles branch did you get those? Lucky find on the T-hunts ambulance van
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

My local coles - Liege

From Target, Coles & Coles Express

MB - Porsche Cayenne, London taxi, Ford Explorer and Audi R8
    HW - TV Series Batmobile, Ryura, Flintmobile, 10 Camaro SS, Need for Speed Lambo Sesto Elemento, Lambo Aventador J, Kool Kombi blue, Mad Propz, Batman Tumbler, Mazda RX-7, Kool Kombi red, Altered Ego

Anyone want a t-hunt rescue duty? Trade?
    I've got a spare

Didn't realize one of my Subaru WRX STI was actually a T-Hunt . So it turns out that this was my first and not the Rescue duty.

It was this one - Old haul Just above the VW Beetle