Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 919242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Wheels

Thanks to liege for Snoopy

For my fellow Hot Wheelers I thought I would post this up as I found it quite useful for myself.
    On a recent trip to the reject shop I found these containers which are perfect for storing your MOSC cars. They cost $15 which isnt too bad considering most storage container prices. I have been looking for something like this for quite a while since my current method of 'box' doesnt quite measure up. And whilst I do like the idea of wallstacking the fear of dust and where this could fit in my house outweigh it.
    You could almost say these containers were made for this purpose and even better it allows for easy visibility. Stacking is also easier than a cardboard box.

Hope this helps someone else out here as well

JUST GOT: -----
    LOOKING FOR: -----
    ------------------------------------------------
    " HEY! Nobody calls Soundwave un-chras-imatic! "
    ------------------------------------------------

Recent haul I managed to miss the seller at the BT fair twice. He was packing up when I came last week and he's a no show today. Managed to find Redline The Demon, Morris Mini and T-hunt Night Burner

Thanks LambofPrimus! That's exactly what Im looking for since space is kinda getting hard, so that's perfect for the HW collection!! gotta hit Reject ahopa to look for those.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Liege and any other HW collectors who want to meet up with the seller at his house? We can look over everything that he has. This the seller from the BT markets and at the fairs.

From the hornsby fair -

fordfan Guest

Vintage Hot Wheels for sale on Quicksales.com.au I am selling my diecast and Ford collection. Over 4000 items in diecast and over 6000 in collection.

fordfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fordfan View Post
    Vintage Hot Wheels for sale on Quicksales.com.au I am selling my diecast and Ford collection. Over 4000 items in diecast and over 6000 in collection.
    Oops forgot to mention Hot Wheels over 1400 items dates range from 1967 to 2013 with pricing between $5 to $480.

OOh is that a Golf Cart Jazzcomp?! the one above the batmobile... Oooh something to hunt for! I like it!

As for me, my friend arrived from Dubai and brought me the last BUmp around I needed Yaaay!
    He got it from Dubai, apparently there were quite a lot of the blue ones there but most of the packaging was atrocious.

He also got me another Go Kart wohoo. have 3 color variants so far...

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    OOh is that a Golf Cart Jazzcomp?! the one above the batmobile... Oooh something to hunt for! I like it!
    Yes