Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 616212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    If you're interested to track your HW cars

http://www.hotwheels.com/en-au/collection/index.html

Found a green bump around liege, let me know if you want it.
    Cheers mate, I actually bought 2 more today hahah. Ill post here when the camera battery recharges ;P
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

It's ok, I'll keep it then I still haven't seen a blue one. I'll ask my bro if he can find me one.

The see through/transparent stockar is a t-hunt
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 4th April 2014 at 06:28 AM.

Another T-Hunt today.

Ugly one though - the fangster. You might like it Liege It's one of those weird ones you prefer.
    http://www.hwtreasure.com/wp-content...4-fangster.jpg

Yesterday one is http://www.hwtreasure.com/wp-content...14-stockar.jpg
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 5th April 2014 at 01:23 AM.

hmmm you know what I found two of that in Kmart blacktown the other day and put it down, didn't know they were Thunts - didn't really see the symbol anywhere...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

It's at the back yellow part near the tail

Refer to pic

Are the red lines still collectible/valuable?

^ You mean vintage Redlines like these ones?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    Mate, Original Redlines will always be sought after. There's heaps of loose ones on Ebay (some are in quite poor condition but others have been well looked after) but if you search hard enough, you can find MOSC examples starting from $80-90. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    ^ You mean vintage Redlines like these ones?

Mate, Original Redlines will always be sought after. There's heaps of loose ones on Ebay (some are in quite poor condition but others have been well looked after) but if you search hard enough, you can find MOSC examples starting from $80-90. Hope that helps.
    Nope, I know the originals are collectibles. I am just wondering if they continue to be collectibles since I have some more recent ones.
    Found/Got 8 Crate from 2005 and '69 Pontiac Firebird from 2006.
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 7th April 2014 at 12:51 PM.

^ Huh? So you're essentially comparing a Redline reissue to an original? Well, then let's compare original G1 TF's to G1 reissues. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a reissued G1 but compared to an original G1, There's nothing quite like it - period. The exact same thing goes for HW's Redline originals in comparison to reissues.

Oh & do you remember these 25th Anniv Reissues I picked up a year or two ago?

The average price of these are $5 each & the rarer ones like the S'Cool Bus are about $10 each - Compare those prices to the originals from the Late 60's/Early 70's...

Wow! Those are nice! If they are $5 or $10, two years ago. How much are they worth now?

Nope. Not really comparing. Anything vintage will be highly collectible
    Just asking if recent ones are too. I guess reissues aren't bad if that's what's available and affordable.

The oldest I could find was a 1995 Vampyra (not redline). These are just from shops.