Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Universe

ah I thought death Archangle was an exclusive too, that is a nice figure.
    I am a completist as much as I try not to be, by not being able to get x force archangel I doubt I would bother getting the rest of the team. As it was stated earlier, great way to create disinterest. That is unless I can spare rediculous amounts of money on one from ebay...but then I have issues spending over a certain amount on a 3.75 figure lol

Jean grey looks nice as does the card art, always had a soft spot for her, definitely my favourite ranga

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rodimus View Post
    ah I thought death Archangle was an exclusive too, that is a nice figure.
    I am a completist as much as I try not to be, by not being able to get x force archangel I doubt I would bother getting the rest of the team. As it was stated earlier, great way to create disinterest. That is unless I can spare rediculous amounts of money on one from ebay...but then I have issues spending over a certain amount on a 3.75 figure lol

Jean grey looks nice as does the card art, always had a soft spot for her, definitely my favourite ranga
    I think Death Archangel is a running change. Apparently all that hit the shelves in the US are death variants, while the e-retailers early on got the regular versions. I could be wrong though. The X Force Archangel would go for a pretty penny, as the regular and death versions people really are paying more than retail for.

What I really want is eggbeater Havok. I grew up with that version. I don't really want modern Havok...

haha never heard him referred to as egg beater havok before. I always liked him in the X factor uniform he had, I used to be a fan of x factor in the 90's.
    The egg beater costume would be cool though.
    I would like a Mr Sinnister as well as entire team sets.

oh and not sure if this has been posted already but this link shows some good angles of the massive action display or diorama they had set up at SDCC this year
    http://www.articulateddiscussion.com....aspx#continue

^ I wanna know what that camero looking car thing is! looks awesome, prob something Hasbro made soley for the display.

Woooo! Got my 1st female MU, Black Widow, pretty cool toy, paint aint the best, but meh

I also got myself a Black Widow, happy to have the figure but I think they could have made it better.

Urg, Jean Grey is a very irritating figure. Hip movement blocked by the sculpt and a chronic hunched neck are not fun.

She become acceptable though if you have her leaning back so her neck problems aren't as apparent. She'll look good with the upcoming Cyclops.

Oh that sucks, looks great in the pic though.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.p...ze=600&start=0

Carded Wave 6 pics! Oooooo!

Love the look of the Jean, thanks for posting the pic MeanGreen.