Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Universe

Well I have never seen this fig here and if stores are going to stop carying them then I may never.

I prefer that costume too, that is what he wears in X factor these days aswell but with a trench coat too, so they would definitely have to include the trenchcoat.

Has anyone regretted their decision buying this line? With Legends now definitely coming back in 2012 anyone scared this line will be forgotten or overshadowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rodimus View Post
    Well I have never seen this fig here and if stores are going to stop carying them then I may never.

I prefer that costume too, that is what he wears in X factor these days aswell but with a trench coat too, so they would definitely have to include the trenchcoat.

Has anyone regretted their decision buying this line? With Legends now definitely coming back in 2012 anyone scared this line will be forgotten or overshadowed?
    There's still time left to see the wave he's from though. It's only barely showing up in the U.S. as it is.

As for regretting the line? I can't say I do. This scale is my scale of choice.

I don't think the line will be forgotten either. By all accounts (and distribution aside) Hasbro seems to have faith in it. The return of ML will probably still be a fairly limited one I imagine, with MU continuing as the (relatively) cheaper option.

**Edit**

Here's an interesting thread at Marvelous News relating to figure scarcity. Not any new news, just an interesting insight I think.

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/inde...wtopic=2058775

**Edit**
    Last edited by Meangreen; 24th August 2010 at 08:25 AM.

hmmm I think you have valid points but at the end of the day we are all just guessing.
    This unknown has left me a little bit hesitant to plunge head first into collecting this line in the fear that Legends will be back and once again I will be able to buy figs in a scale that matches everything else I have already got instead of starting again.
    I know of ppl who will be ticked off if this does happens though, as some of you would too. We are talking of the ppl who got rid of their legends line collection and started again with universe, I would be very angry indeed.
    in all honesty though I still haven't bought any despite trying too, all I can find is green goblins and hand ninjas mostly, none of the figures I really want.
    I had a look at ebay but prices are ridiculous on there.

I highly doubt Legends will ever be back. F*** they even had most of the same ones at this years SDCC as last year, and Im pretty sure the year before that, its a dying line and Hasbro are to cheap to truly continue it imo.

Have you checked out bigbadtoystore?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...05&mode=retail

Thats the wave with Mardox, Ghost Rider etc. Its $78.90 AUS for the whole set, and shipping is $28.95 AUS

Its what I am deciding will be the best option.

Speaking of BBTS...

You should see what price they're selling the new unmasked Iron Patriot for.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...1&mode=vintage

I could think of much more rewarding ways to blow $200 USD on MU figures... Especially considering he'll probably prove to be as plentiful as any other of the recent variants.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    I highly doubt Legends will ever be back. F*** they even had most of the same ones at this years SDCC as last year, and Im pretty sure the year before that, its a dying line and Hasbro are to cheap to truly continue it imo.

Have you checked out bigbadtoystore?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...05&mode=retail

Thats the wave with Mardox, Ghost Rider etc. Its $78.90 AUS for the whole set, and shipping is $28.95 AUS

Its what I am deciding will be the best option.

Cheers mate. Not a huge fan of the other figs in the set, I think I have found an alternate supplier though just working out the price of shipping. Polaris and Havok hopefully next!

Any one sited something new in retail?

did my local round up over lunch, nothing new at all....

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Any one sited something new in retail?

did my local round up over lunch, nothing new at all....
    Nope, though I did email Hasbro on my end and was told to expect wave 8 and wave 8 revision as well as wave 7 in stores.

Maybe I'll see 'em nearer Christmas I suppose.

nope, just the same peg warmers on display in my area.

In addition to my previous posts stating my love for x-factor, if they don't use my ingenious idea (if I do say so myself lol) of releasing entire team packs then for good god make the rest of the x factor team or at least Strong Guy.
    end rant.

Your idea is Grand!! lol

Team packs would be great, or at least a little consistancey, like a member of a team in each wave, something like that. Oh and strong guy would amazing, has he ever had a figure?

Oh that Marvel Legends Madrox looked sick in his trenchcoat.

@ MeanGreen:

LOL if not Christmas, expect the waves to hit some time in the new year!

errr..yeah..thanks Hasbro!