Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Universe

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    BBTS are having a lovely $5 sale, have ordered Colossus, Winter Soldier, Iron Patriot MU figures.

And cos it was payday, also ordered the amazing Marvel Bishoujo Pyslocke.

Will post pics when they arrive, and Meangreen, you have inspired me to select a few to open, damn it!! lol
    Yes damn you MG for making me like Marvel Universe figures and opening them. Ok I can't actually blame you, as it was the $2 Movie Joes that got me

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    Which ones are you thinking of opening Gantz? I'm glad to see you stepping over to the opening side lol.
    Im building the Dark Avengers. So Iron Patriot will be the first to be opened, then nab a few the comic 2-packs to round out the rest. Not a real problem for me with those, as I dont appreciate the art etc they place on 'em.

There is Ms Marvel/Moonstone variant yeah?

Winter Soldier Im def opening, Bucky just looks a little to good to keep confined in his packaging

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Im building the Dark Avengers. So Iron Patriot will be the first to be opened, then nab a few the comic 2-packs to round out the rest. Not a real problem for me with those, as I dont appreciate the art etc they place on 'em.

There is Ms Marvel/Moonstone variant yeah?

Winter Soldier Im def opening, Bucky just looks a little to good to keep confined in his packaging
    I see I see, I'm skipping Dark Avengers myself. Apart from maybe Dark Hawkeye as a regular Hawkeye stand in.

There is apparently a Moonstone Ms. Marvel coming at some stage. It's not out yet but it snuck into a convention pic a while back.

*EDIT*

I forgot to take pics of my A.I.M. Soldier. It's a really good figure only perhaps a little to tall. I wouldn't mind building a squad of these suckers.

Last edited by Meangreen; 6th November 2010 at 08:53 PM.

So, the first wave of 2011 has been released in the states and it looks like it has some standout figs, such as World War Hulk and the current Iron Man costume. Is anyone thinking of importing themselves some?

Have there been anymore new sightings in Aus as well? There's still absolutely zip here.

Man I love those flying stands you have!

Definitely thinking of importing the new wave, but I figure I am going to try and catch up on a few of the older ones that I need first. There is always time for next years waves, next year

I have noticed that the Targets near me keep restocking with the same stuff. People are definitely buying the figs, but there is nothing newer than the Thor/Extremis wave. Luke Cage is the biggest shelfwarmer, and there are like 10 Bullseyes.

Finally got my hands on a Flame On Torch from Wave 1. He is awesome, but due to the rarity of him now, he may stay in his packet.

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    Man I love those flying stands you have!

Definitely thinking of importing the new wave, but I figure I am going to try and catch up on a few of the older ones that I need first. There is always time for next years waves, next year

I have noticed that the Targets near me keep restocking with the same stuff. People are definitely buying the figs, but there is nothing newer than the Thor/Extremis wave. Luke Cage is the biggest shelfwarmer, and there are like 10 Bullseyes.

Finally got my hands on a Flame On Torch from Wave 1. He is awesome, but due to the rarity of him now, he may stay in his packet.
    They're totally great stands eh.

I'm glad to see that they're at least still being stocked where you are. I've seen no movement for nearly a year now.

Although I have seen movement in the Spider-man line. I found the Carnage wave a few days ago and had to grab ol' red venom. I'd still rather be finding the main line though...

Carnage is actually pretty sweet. He has decent hips and a fair amount of articulation (compared to, say, Star Wars figs). Unfortunately his red is rather more pink as well. He still looks good though.

oh no,Not looking real good ,Cap looks kinda alright,but the Thor ones omg!

Where are their helmets!? Darnit Hasbro! Thor needs Wings and Loki needs horns! Big curvy ones!

k-mart has the new series of ironman2 figures. picked up hulkbuster ironman for $8.00. they had heaps there and a large variety. kmart belmont geelong.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthprimus View Post
    k-mart has the new series of ironman2 figures. picked up hulkbuster ironman for $8.00. they had heaps there and a large variety. kmart belmont geelong.
    thats awesome, they are out now i picked up guardsman titanium man and silver centurion, thats all the local kmart had, ill be back to a different one tommorow...

those thor figures do look good.....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy