Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Universe

Well, understandably there hasn't been a lot of activity in this thread recently.

I just thought I'd show off Iron Spider-man to you all.

He's the only figure I needed from wave 9 so it's good to be able to mentally check a wave off.

It feels good value for what is essentially a repaint with extras. One of his legs continually falls off but he makes up for it with the cool waldo arms.

So awesome!!

I am now just getting my MU's from BBTS. Do still have the occasional look around, but really what point is there?!

Target just seem to continue to stock the same old waves.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    I am now just getting my MU's from BBTS. Do still have the occasional look around, but really what point is there?!

Target just seem to continue to stock the same old waves.

Yeah, I'm waiting until I've got the cash to do a big catch up shipment from BBTS. I'd love Thanos but I don't think thats gonna happen. Did you get WW Hulk? He looks absolutely amazing.

The last few figures left on the shelves here for a year or so are slowly disappearing.

BTW gantz, none of the pics you're linking are showing up.

No haven't got WW Hulk yet, he's on the list.

Yeah no idea why they pic links dont work, hmmm...

they were just wave 13, Cable, Apocalypse and Jim Lee (that bastard) Cyclops.

Wasnt planning on Cyke, but the sculpt does look great.

In other news, got marvel select Magneto (with helmet) and Juggernaut (with helmet)
    I thought the select Hulk was big, Juggs is a monster

No haven't got WW Hulk yet, he's on the list.

Yeah no idea why they pic links dont work, hmmm...

they were just wave 13, Cable, Apocalypse and Jim Lee (that bastard) Cyclops.

Wasnt planning on Cyke, but the sculpt does look great.

In other news, got marvel select Magneto (with helmet) and Juggernaut (with helmet)
    I thought the select Hulk was big, Juggs is a monster
    Are you hotlinking the pics directly from the host website? Would that be it?

Anyway, I'm not actually over excited about wave 13, I'm iffy on Cable and Apocalypse. Cyclops is a must though in that classic costume. Also I like the character of Gladiator, He's basically as powerful as superman but his strength relies on his confidence. I can gladly skip first appearance Wolverine.

Marvel Select figures eh? How do they feel as action figures? Good quality? I'm thinking of getting Modern Thor at some stage myself.

yyyeeaahhh thats what Ive been doin

How come you're skeptical of Apoc and Cable?? Cant wait to get my hands on Askani Son, and that cute little baby Hope!

Ive been reading x-men for a while, and the latest Cable on-going in which he raises Hope which tied directly into Second Coming, so I guess my optimism and excitement for the Cable figure is somewhat biased...

Ahhh Marvel Select! Havent regretted a single purchase since buying my 1st, which was Green Goblin.

The figures themselves are fantastically detailed, most have the 16 points of articulation, which is enough to put most of 'em in great poses.
    Some though, well, are a little harder. Example being Black Cat, but the sheer novelty of her huge boobs totally makes up for it lol.

I have the Modern Thor, get him, you will not be disappointed

So far I have:

Green Goblin
    The Incredible Hulk
    Modern Thor
    Iron Man (2008)
    Iron Man IV (movie)
    War Machine (movie)
    Black Cat
    The Punisher
    and obviously Magneto and Juggs.

Really super excited for the up-coming Gambit, and my gf has ordered The Thing.

yyyeeaahhh thats what Ive been doin

How come you're skeptical of Apoc and Cable?? Cant wait to get my hands on Askani Son, and that cute little baby Hope!

Ive been reading x-men for a while, and the latest Cable on-going in which he raises Hope which tied directly into Second Coming, so I guess my optimism and excitement for the Cable figure is somewhat biased...
    Yeah, mostly cause I'm just not into the characters. I don't think I'd get as much fun out of them. You never know though.

Ahhh Marvel Select! Havent regretted a single purchase since buying my 1st, which was Green Goblin.

The figures themselves are fantastically detailed, most have the 16 points of articulation, which is enough to put most of 'em in great poses.
    Some though, well, are a little harder. Example being Black Cat, but the sheer novelty of her huge boobs totally makes up for it lol.

I have the Modern Thor, get him, you will not be disappointed
    Awesome, a local site has him for about $40. Is that fair you think? They often offer free shipping.

Oh dude, grab him. They retail for $35 - $40 no more than that.

And if free shipping is involved, hell yes!

Do you mind if I ask which store?

Something a little odd has come up over at entertainment earth, a new? line from Hasbro.

Have no idea if they're MU or not

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?c...3&itemid=13839