Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Universe

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Its true, I have to!! And will.

Do I need to create a flickr account? or?

I was going down the Dark Avengers route, just gave up, was buying waaaaayyy too much sht.

Will get back on that though, jealous of your Moonstone...
    I echo the Do Eeeet! I host mine through photobucket, it's easy enough to use.

I can't say I love the Dark Avengers line-up though. Just gimme Ares and I'd be a happy chappy.

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mechbiter View Post
    I've been meaning to post mine but work/home has been crazy the past week. Fortunately, my usual Thursday night thing has been cancelled, so I will post something tonight for sure! Once I do some washing.

On another note... did someone say they needed a 'Firey' Human Torch? I know where one is if anyone is desperate.
    I'm interested in the first release "Flame on" Human Torch if nobody else wants to stake their claim.

Its true, I have to!! And will.

Do I need to create a flickr account? or?

I was going down the Dark Avengers route, just gave up, was buying waaaaayyy too much sht.

Will get back on that though, jealous of your Moonstone...
    I'd just use imageshack. No registration needed either.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For comparison sakes... Ms Marvel headswap and Variant Moonstone.

Besides the new headsculpt, the paint job is different, she has a darker skin tone, and darker orange hair. And no spray paint wash on her boots and gloves...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

foor, dude, they're awesome!!!

And the new Moonstone sculpt looks amazing. Will get on posting mine this weekend

Also, guys, BBTS have posted new details of the Super Hero Team Packs, they're MU and 3.75, no pics yet, and only team names, no details of who is included:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...rvel+hero+team

Thanks Gantz! I'll post a few more soon. My MU collection is exploding out of control with no shelf space left. Hence I change my display from time to time.

I wonder what those packs at BBTS are. I hope they're going to be 3 packs for that price. But I have a suspicion "Classic Avengers" 3 pack means the usual repacks of IM, Cap and Thor...

Yeah I 1st heard of 'em @ Toyark a few motnhs back. I am more interested in the X-Force pack, but that could be any of the teams, there have been heaps!

Yeah I 1st heard of 'em @ Toyark a few motnhs back. I am more interested in the X-Force pack, but that could be any of the teams, there have been heaps!
    Aren't these the 3 packs we've already seen plenty of?

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2011...arvel-universe

I'm pretty sure that's them. I plan on getting the Avengers for sure, might try to get a loose x-force wolverine too. Heh, in actual fact the Avengers pack is a sneaky 5 pack if you think about it.

By the way. Nice Dark Avengers foor.

Hey guys, here's the pics I intened to post on Thursday night. My camera batteries went flat. Typical of the luck I've had this week.

The 1st pic is Series 1, then Series 2, then the other 3.75 Hasbro stuff I've got in pic 3.

Originally I was going to everything, then money got really (REALLY) tight so I decided to just get the figures I liked, then I started trying to get any and all the villians I could find (which wasn't many ) then I lost the plot and just bought whatever I could find cheep.

Anyway, here they are:

Quote Originally Posted by Mechbiter View Post
    Hey guys, here's the pics I intened to post on Thursday night. My camera batteries went flat. Typical of the luck I've had this week.

The 1st pic is Series 1, then Series 2, then the other 3.75 Hasbro stuff I've got in pic 3.

Originally I was going to everything, then money got really (REALLY) tight so I decided to just get the figures I liked, then I started trying to get any and all the villians I could find (which wasn't many ) then I lost the plot and just bought whatever I could find cheep.

Anyway, here they are:
    Nice collection there MechB. You've got a few there that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on, namely Titanium Man. Are you ever gonna free them?

Also, I got bored this afternoon.

Needs more X-23, Wolverine, Domino and, err, many more Elite Vipers.