Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Universe

Here's the pic I ment to upload about a fortnight ago. I've been extra busy with work lately, so I'm feeling a bit out of the loop.

Gantz, did your Previews order ever turn up?

Hola mi amigo,

It, sigh, only turned up on Monday, need to wait till Thurs to pick 'em up

I like your collection, and the Sentinel is released in August to go with our Galactus'

I saw the X-men 35th Anniversary pack today at TRU retailing at $69.99

Hey, nice haul Mechbiter! Someday I need to get a Dark Galactus. Oh, and more A.I.M. troops too.

And boy, you guys are getting the X-men pack? Jealous.

In package pics of the Sentinel:

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.p...ze=600&start=0

Not really a fan of that era of the x-men, though $69.99 aint too bad really, will check it out (if they have it) this weekend.

New MU toys in OZ? What the? Which X-Men pack is it?
    I don't have a TRU anywhere near me so I'd be interested to hear if your TRU has them as well Gantz (Or anyone else for that matter, hint, hint). I'm not due back in Melb for about 2 months, so that won't help me at this stage.

BTW. Galactus is awesome!!! Far more impressive than the ML Build-A-Figure version, which I also have.

Sooo looking forward to a Sentinel. Although I might have to get more than one. I was starting to think I'd missed it, as I would have expected BBTS to have it listed already.

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    Hey, nice haul Mechbiter! Someday I need to get a Dark Galactus. Oh, and more A.I.M. troops too.
    Cheers. I'm not sure what to think of Dark Galactus. Why do you like that one over the classic?

The AIM troopers are the bomb. Now that work is starting to pick up and cash flow is finally improving, I'll probably try and grab a few more of these guys before they disappear.

I'm pretty sure he means the six pack exclusive shown here Mechbiter.

http://www.toyark.com/mu-giant-size-...fxfranz-51971/

And what do you mean about the A.I.M. disappearing? Did they actually appear in the first place?

Thanks for the link MG, I had forgotten they were even doing that set. Very 70's. Storm looks horrible. Maybe one day they'll make a Storm toy that dosen't look completely ridiculous.

As for the AIM guys, I just ment before BBTS runs out. I'm assuming they won't have that many left but who knows. Not everyone is a wanna-be army builder.

Hey Gantz... it's Thursday. Show us the goods!

Hey guys,

Will post my newbies this week some time, stupid busy work, getting my apartment painted and then a house inspection

So I do believe Toys R Us have hope in Marvel Universe, bot only did they have the wave with Thor, Extremis etc (they have not previously had that wave) they had the 70th Anniversary X-Men boxset, but also the new comic 2-packs, 1st Class Jean and Cyclops and Sabertooth and Wolverine