Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Universe

As I was laying them out on the floor it dawned on me just how may I've bought. For some reason though I just haven't gotten around to opening them yet... I know it's partly because I'm traditionally a MOSC/MISB collector but I think the real reason is because I can't work out where to display them yet. I have one spot that might work, as it's a large flat surface but the veiws will be obscured by its location. It'll kinda be blocked by the couch and my AV equipment. Dare I even consider putting my prime placed TF figures away and putting MU figs up?

Where do you guys display your MU figs or are they in storage? When you display them, are they just sort of lined up or are they in battle poses?

Was it all from BBTS?
    I read since my Melb trip that TRU had got in some more figures, but .. I might be wrong.

I do want the X Force, FF3 and Guardians multipacks.

Yeah, all of it was from BBTS. TRU is supposed to have the X-Men pack but I've been trying to get to Melb for over a month and it's just not happening.

Anyone know any other reliable & afordable internet stores that stoch MU figs? I found one that was waaaaaaay over price so I ignored it but BBTS can't be the only stockist can they?

Bought my very first MU figures today: X-Force Wolverine and the Green Goblin, BOO-YA!!
    Alos picked up a TFA Battlefield Cap.

Very solid figures, the rubber accesories are a bit how ya doing, but the figures themselves are impressively detailed and articulated. As much of a DC fan as I am, gotta say Hasbro is doing a great job with these Marvel ones.

Gratz on joining the dark side Fone.

Picked up the X-Men box set at TRU last weekend but haven't had much of a chance to mention it. I also got the Wolvie/Sabretooth 2-pack & the Cyclops/Jean First Class 2-pack while I was there.
    Tomorrow if things go well I'm going to open a whole heap of stuff and display them finally. I may even have pictures for you guys if I don't get interupted. (In other words, I'll have some grainy pics to show you guys in about 3 months )

I saw both the Xmen Giant Box set and the Wolvie/Sabretooth 2-pack in my travels, but no Cyclops/Jean First Class 2-pack which I would have purchased if I had of seen it.

Probably cheaper via ebay with a bunch of other stuff.

Sabretooth is awesome! Wolvie... well he's just another Wolvie figure. One thing I find really cool about the set, is the size difference between the two figures. Sabretooth towers over Wolverine.

Did I mention Sabretooth is awesome? No? Apparently Sabretooth is awesome.

(I might be a huge Sabretooth fan)

PS. Sabretooth is awesome.

Anyone been to their local target recently? Check it out because mine has MU figures on clearence for like $5 each! Contrast this to the $18 I paid at TRU.

Sadly they are lacking in variety all I saw at Target was loads of Bullseye/Bucky/Luke Cage/Black Widows.

I picked up a Sub -[whatever] for $4.88 at Carindale (Brisbane)
    Only to find I had brought in Melbourne back in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    I picked up a Sub -[whatever] for $4.88 at Carindale (Brisbane)
    Only to find I had brought in Melbourne back in March.
    It's Namor Zippo. Thats his name .

Those are some nice prices you guys are getting over in Oz. Make the most of them.

Or else...