Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Universe

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Ive given up on caring about what is revealed at comic-con! lats year they had on display the Marvel Legends Deadpool and Black Widow (among others) that just never enventuated unfortunatley.

And whenever hasbro is asked where they are we get the usual 'they're still planned, just not in the immediate future!
    Those packs are still coming right? I hadn't heard otherwise.

I guess perhaps they need an outlet for them? Maybe it's retailers causing the delay.

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post

I guess perhaps they need an outlet for them? Maybe it's retailers causing the delay.
    I still wish Australia was getting the newer Marvel waves. I go to the stores and all I see are the lone silver centurion Iron Man and Green Goblin that's been shelfwarming for almost a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by foor View Post
    I still wish Australia was getting the newer Marvel waves. I go to the stores and all I see are the lone silver centurion Iron Man and Green Goblin that's been shelfwarming for almost a year now.
    It's the same for me over here. No new waves in my city since october/november, just a refresher case. I've had to get my lone two wave 7 figs from the rest of the country.

Whats worse is that the two big chain outlets have clearanced what they have left and MU is almost literally losing pegs by the week...

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post

Ah good point! I guess retailers stocking MU that dont sell would be reluctant to stock another line.

Canberra (at times) can have a decent amount, by only of the first 3 waves, and the comic stores just dont bother anymore.

Guys, we have our 1st few pics from SDCC 2010

http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego...and-more-3050/

Ugh, what a time to go over my internet cap!

Oh well, from what I can patiently wait to see there's so much cool stuff coming.

X-23 and Planet Hulk have been confirmed over at cool toy review if anyone had missed that.

The IM2 comic figs of Mandarin, Whiplash and War Machine have got me rubbing my hands together with glee! Especially War Machine.

So much goodness, now to resign myself to the fact I may not ever see it.

How damn awesome is the Comic series current War Machine?!?!?

They have even got his half cybernetic face.

So many of those toys were at the last SDCC, makes you think will we ever see em..

Oh, so they will be having a new X-23? great, the marvel legends one was kinda crap.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    How damn awesome is the Comic series current War Machine?!?!?

They have even got his half cybernetic face.

So many of those toys were at the last SDCC, makes you think will we ever see em..

Oh, so they will be having a new X-23? great, the marvel legends one was kinda crap.
    God yes, I was going to be happy to settle for the Movie War Machine, But not now! I do hope that the alt. head is swappable and not a variant.

The new X-23 will also sport a new, more articulated, female sculpt. Oh, and she'll be in X-Force duds.

That X-23 news has made my day

here is a shot of the back of MU Planet Hulk