Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 818232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Universe

Picked up the Xmen 35th boxset today, unsure if I want to open it or not, looks so pretty in the box Also scored a Jean Grey (split a comic 2 pack with a mate). Found a hulk & thor in the mix as well so also picked them up. Very happy with all the figs.

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Would anyone be willing to do a trade for the X-Men First Class comic pack? I'm willing to do a 2 for 1 trade if anyone's interested. There's no Toys-R-Us up here in the boondocks...

Hmm, some of you guys might find something interesting through this link...

Scroll Down

I don't even know if these guys have been seen physically yet. Skaar looks awful, but Strange saves the day.

Skaar has clown shoes!

I'm actually pumped about the Cap America figures. Looking forward to getting a Crossbones, Captain Britain and a fist full of generic Hydra guys.
    As for 2011 Wave 3 Dr Strange is the bomb but I think bagging Scarr's feet is a bit harsh... at least he won't have balance issues.

Anyone ordered/bought/seen anything lately?

I squeezed some discounted Marvel figures in with my last Gi Joe purchase, but they haven't arrived yet.

I've got a question. I saw the Multiple Man toy in the states. It's appearance is clearly based on 616 Jamie Maddox, but the bio described the Ultimate Universe version (Brotherhood suicide bomber). What's up with that?

I bought the giant size Xmen 6 pack from Toys r Us sale today. I almost didn't though, I had to look through all the stock to find one with acceptable QC. I recommend having a look at the figures before you lay money down for one of these.

The funny thing is I just read Gaint Size Xmen for the first time not 3 days ago, I wish they would do another set with the 80's or 90's Xmen, I don't want to collect a lot of marvel figures, but I do want some of the Xmen I recall from childhood. While these Xmen are before my time in the comic their likeness was used in the old scrolling beat em up game which I used to play as a kid.

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from BBTS. I'll let you guys know when they arrive if I end up with any doubles. Oh and obviously I'll post a pic when they get in too.