Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Universe

Crap, I really don't need another Wolvie but I want Sabertooth. Gah. I just picked up the Blue/Yellow Wolvie Origins figure on the weekend too. I guess this way I'll have the Brown/Yellow one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    thor stuff on sale at target this thursday 20% off i think
    I just hit my local Target and it's 20% off all Superhero toys, so Thor and Iron Man toys are going out at about $14 and the Marvel Universe figures are selling for about $7.50.

If anyone sees a MU Blade, MU Moon Knight, MU Hobogobin or any MU Hand Ninjas can you let me know? (or any of the other harder to find figures)

Do you think they're just gonna keep that price on the MU's in hopes they'll all sell, cause I dont get paid till thurs and would love to grab a few doubles I can remove from the packs.

Anyhoohowzit,

New pics of upcoming MU's, like Dr Strange etc, plus a neat Cap 3-pack.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.p...ze=600&start=0

Preordered a case of Wave 2 2011 from BBTS after seeing the in-package pictures. Going to mean a few spares but I really want Cable and Cyclops and its the most cost effective way of getting them.

Even if I can't display them at the moment .. one day I might be able to to (along with Star Wars and Gi Joe)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Preordered a case of Wave 2 2011 from BBTS after seeing the in-package pictures. Going to mean a few spares but I really want Cable and Cyclops and its the most cost effective way of getting them.

Even if I can't display them at the moment .. one day I might be able to to (along with Star Wars and Gi Joe)
    I'll take Apocalypse & Skarr ( I know that Apocalypse is the only double, but hell, I might as well try) if you decide to dispose of them.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Do you think they're just gonna keep that price on the MU's in hopes they'll all sell, cause I dont get paid till thurs and would love to grab a few doubles I can remove from the packs.
    I hope so for your sake... and mine. I'm going to Geelong sometime in the next 2 weeks and I'm hoping the sale is still kicking.

New pics of upcoming MU's, like Dr Strange etc, plus a neat Cap 3-pack.
    I almost lost it when I saw Red Guardian! With Crymson Dynamo that's 2 members of the Winter Guard already! That used to be one of my favorite teams. Obscurity for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    You'd better let us know what your not keeping for yourself, although I imagine Mean Green will be all over that.

MU's from Previews should be arriving this week, fkn YAY! That is when y'all get pics.

Mechbiter, you said you run/own/work for a comic book store?

Do you ever order from Previews??

Yep, sorry to say but New Zealaders will be geting the first choice of 'spares'. Cheaper for everyone that way.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    MU's from Previews should be arriving this week, fkn YAY! That is when y'all get pics.
    You'd better! Let us know if there's any doubles etc.
    Seriously though, I'm curious to see how it turns out for you cost wise, packing, etc.

Mechbiter, you said you run/own/work for a comic book store?
    Correct on all 3.

Do you ever order from Previews??
    Every month... but we do it indirectly via a larger comic supplier based out of Melbourne. As a result we don't have complete access to everything Previews has on offer and one of those things we miss out on is the toys. We used to go directly though Diamond but we were too small for them to care about us.