Thread: New items on ebay

Default BIG LOAD OF PARTS BEING AUCTIONED OFF ON EBAY

OK guys, i've started AUCTIONING some of my parts off. Starting prices are WELL BELOW market price. I have to leave for overseas on the 22nd June. They ALL have to go. Payment can wait until the 18th June at the very latest. Search "transformers g1" on ebay AU and grab yourself something nice. If I receive a MUTUALLY SATISFACTORY offer and very quick payment (by bank deposit only), I may consider doing a few deals

If the remaining stuff in the store isn't sold, then the store shall be completely converted into an auction house. Buy those things you need now before you have to fight it out with locals and internationals.
    Last edited by bboy-toransufoma; 4th June 2010 at 11:20 PM.

You can post a link to your listing/ebay ID if you want.

Link to my store (now Auction House!) http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Trans...__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Still not finished listing everything, more seeker, pretender, micromaster, actionmaster bits to put up. Will be done putting everything up by the 7th June

Quote Originally Posted by bboy-toransufoma View Post

Still not finished listing everything, more seeker, pretender, micromaster, actionmaster bits to put up. Will be done putting everything up by the 7th June
    ooooh by chance do you have any of the stuff (youve still to put up) Im after in my sig bboy? Cheers!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

No joy there, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by bboy-toransufoma View Post
    No joy there, sorry.
    No worries, I am after those Metroplex, sixgun left and right arms though ($5 each) and vortex blade So Ill just BIN then
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    ooooh by chance do you have any of the stuff (youve still to put up) Im after in my sig bboy? Cheers!
    my query is same as liege's. Guess you may not have anyway cos I asked before?

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    my query is same as liege's. Guess you may not have anyway cos I asked before?
    sorry, no joy there either

Payment via paypal done bboy now my second metroplex will have his own Sixgun buddy... just need another Scamper then.