Thread: G2 Orange Constructicons for sale - need a second buyer!

Default G2 Orange Constructicons for sale - need a second buyer!

Starscream NZ over at Transformers New Zealand is selling off a number of items, including a set of 6 Orange G2 Constructicons. I'm interested in obtaining three of the bots but the seller is unwilling to sell seperately.

The thread can be found here -> http://www.transformersnewzealand.co...hp?f=1&t=10278

I'm asking anyone here if they would be willing to go halves in purchasing all six orange Constructicons. I require Bonecrusher, Mixmaster and Scavenger only.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Is it the set for $80 ? I might be interested but have 1 or 2 things I need to pay for this week. If you can wait until next week for the cash then I guess I can help you out

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Is it the set for $80 ? I might be interested but have 1 or 2 things I need to pay for this week. If you can wait until next week for the cash then I guess I can help you out
    Can you confirm your interest? I'll see if I can get the seller to hold them a little longer.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

I'll take the 3 you don't want if he can hang onto them.

Ok. I'm in the final stages of negotiation. I will be holding onto Hook, Long Haul and Scrapper for you 1orion2many.

Cool, Sunburnt Constructicons