Thread: Broadside KO?

Default Broadside KO?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Bro...item3a5bc5122e

Poor Broadside.... does anyone like this guy?

Man that is some terrible quality.

hehehe, that KO came out yearsssss ago, along with the KO Constructicons, SAtunticons/Computron, Aerialbots stuff. It came with a KO Green Blitzwing and KO members of Landcross. Pity it didnt come with the missles, I wouldve just "appropriated those for my original Broadside , coz its freaking difficult to find those accessories.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Pity it didnt come with the missles, I wouldve just "appropriated those for my original Broadside , coz its freaking difficult to find those accessories.
    Funny, I have the missiles but need the gun

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Funny, I have the missiles but need the gun

Geez, i saw the gun last parra fair, didnt know you need one!!! aaaargghh!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Geez, i saw the gun last parra fair, didnt know you need one!!! aaaargghh!
    Damn where? I been looking for one for ages, it's the only thing I need to complete him.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Damn where? I been looking for one for ages, it's the only thing I need to complete him.

There was a box of parts on the opposite side of where Jaime was at Parra fair, a shoe box of parts from Gijoes to Power rangers. Well not directly opposite more veering to the right, from the opposite side of the room. I shouldve picked all those little Tf stuff I saw there even if I didnt need em, coz somehow someone somewhere here needs the stuff, and somehow Im always finding stuff others want but not the ones I need . Although I was lucky to have found a Streetwise gun from that box before - last gun I needed to complete my Defensor set and a lot of Predator missles/handguns too heheheh.