Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: *Bigw Toy sale 1st july*

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    If the last Toy Sale and any major sale Big W does, head in there the night before and scan prices. From my experience the prices kick in late arvo on the eve of sales. I had the entire range to pick and choose for myself on a wednesday evening in my local Big W.
    Which is all well and good unless you want to laybuy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Red Alert, WFC Soundwave and WFC Megatron!!!
    Hmmm pass for me then. I dont collect the WFC figs. Already have Henkei Alert..... ah well my wallet can relax.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    What are the odds of the 2nd Wave of Generations figures coming out before hand?
    Fingers Crossed.
    The word I have been hearing is that wave 2 isn't too far away so it's a distinct possibility. I can hear the grumblings already over on the international forums
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    But they usually won't do the layby until the next day.
    My local Big Wubbleyoo does a 24 hour hold, so it's worth checking with them. So you can go in Wednesday arvo, pick ur gear care free, 24-hour hold them, head to the lay-by counter at 8am Thursday, boom! =o)

And ty for the heeads-up =o)

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    My local Big Wubbleyoo does a 24 hour hold, so it's worth checking with them. So you can go in Wednesday arvo, pick ur gear care free, 24-hour hold them, head to the lay-by counter at 8am Thursday, boom! =o)

And ty for the heeads-up =o)
    If your lay-by counter is that free by 8am on the Thursday, you are very lucky.

though normal layby should be fine to use just not the no deposit/xmas layby

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    If your lay-by counter is that free by 8am on the Thursday, you are very lucky.
    I'm only saying 8am as an assumption that your stuff is already set aside, so you can instantly lay-by, where almost every other customer with lay-by i mind will spend at least 10-20 minutes getting their stuff together before they start queuing the lay-by counter. The least hassle method though would be to do the 24 hour hold at say 5pm Wednesday, then you have until 5pm Thursday to head in and put them on lay-by. But like mknell said, this is only really for people who want to lay-by to xmas.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

will the transformers be cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    will the transformers be cheaper?
    my local big w just made more room for TFs so I'm guessing yes!

Interesting. I've seen the reverse. Where TFs used to be in a few of my local Big Ws has now been superseded by Toy Story 3 crap. I hope you're right and it's just temporary.