Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: *Bigw Toy sale 1st july*

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    i was thinking that too. good thing i didnt give into temptation and buy them at $30 each when i saw them at toyword last time.
    You're lucky you don't have crazies who buy out the stock before the sale even started. I didn't take that chance and bought one of each, because I came the a few days later and they were sold out.

Here's hoping they get restocks in time for the sale...

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    I'm assuming the HFTD deluxes are not the Generations deluxes? Cause I went to scan yesterday and they are still coming up as $24.98
    um.... the sale is 1st of July, the prices would obviously be full until the sale date.

Quote Originally Posted by foor View Post
    You're lucky you don't have crazies who buy out the stock before the sale even started. I didn't take that chance and bought one of each, because I came the a few days later and they were sold out.

Here's hoping they get restocks in time for the sale...
    i went to big w at arndale and they had none of the generations line. 5 movie deluxes - pathetic. i hope they get more stock in.

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    i went to big w at arndale and they had none of the generations line. 5 movie deluxes - pathetic. i hope they get more stock in.
    Same here. Mine has no stock at all. They even sold out of the Mudflaps and Ravages! They're really prepping for the sale, I see a pile of Devastators and scouts, even a few voyagers, but no deluxes....

Just back from Big W, yes most of the toys are scanning up with Sale Prices. But the $18.66 "TF Deluxes" as they mentioned in the catalogue are still scanning up with $24.66. So couldn't get any. This includes TFM2 and HFTD.

But leader prime, the scouts and the FAB's are scanning up as sale price already. HFTD voyagers still normal price, didn't have any other voyager around to scan.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Just back from Big W, yes most of the toys are scanning up with Sale Prices. But the $18.66 "TF Deluxes" as they mentioned in the catalogue are still scanning up with $24.66. So couldn't get any. This includes TFM2 and HFTD.

But leader prime, the scouts and the FAB's are scanning up as sale price already. HFTD voyagers still normal price, didn't have any other voyager around to scan.
    I agree with u there Mel, I also just came back from Big W. Wanted TF2 deluxes Brawn and Ratchet but still at normal price

Couldnt find Mindwipe as well....

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    I agree with u there Mel, I also just came back from Big W. Wanted TF2 deluxes Brawn and Ratchet but still at normal price

Couldnt find Mindwipe as well....
    Yeah that sucks! Funny how most of the items on sale are already on their sale price, yet the deluxes are not. I also so want a Blundgeon and Mindwipe.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Do those scout prices include HFTD scouts too?

Just came back, and there was a lady there arguing with staff about some prices changing over and others not.

According to the staff member the prices are changing at staggered times, some items (such as the older TF stock) changed over at 2pm, but items like the lego sets and bigger items will change while stores are closed about 8-9pm tonight in time for when the store opens again at midnight.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Just back from big w auburn, while they had sweet fa in the deluxes the hftd ones did scan up as $18.66 there, but they didn't have any generations for me to try and scan. Though sea spray still scanned up as $48 he was the only voyager they had