0 0%

0 0%
  • 5 - its so so

2 3.64%

2 3.64%

6 10.91%

18 32.73%

6 10.91%
  • 10 - BUY IT !!! or forever be shamed!!

19 34.55%
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron Game Review

That is crazy US$100 for DLC!!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    I just posted this in the PS3 thread not knowing you had already posted here. oh well hopefully everyone sees it.
    The main thing is that everyone knows I'm on PS3 as well so see you on the battlefield my friend.

I have the PC version and the XBOX 360 controller (USB). Just wondering if someone who has the XBOX 360 version can quickly jot down/scan the controls for the XBOX 360 controller. I can't seem to find anything online. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyaw View Post
    I have the PC version and the XBOX 360 controller (USB). Just wondering if someone who has the XBOX 360 version can quickly jot down/scan the controls for the XBOX 360 controller. I can't seem to find anything online. Thanks.
    Never mind. I just stumbled upon it. For anyone else interested, visit this website.

http://www.gamefly.com/game/xbox-360...eplayControls/

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    The main thing is that everyone knows I'm on PS3 as well so see you on the battlefield my friend.
    just had a look in the ps3 thread and havent seen your psn id :P

Playing WFC on DS currently, I like the references to other media, such as when you switch to Megatron, he sometimes say "Nobody summons Megatron" which I nearly creamed my pants when I heard it. And Starscream says"You Autobots are pathetic fools"

So far I like it, though I am only a couple of missions in.

So is this worth getting on XBox for the like 70 bucks odd or whatever JB is charging?

been playing a bit of it online today and one thing i dont like is the transforming button L3 in the heat of battle i keep pressing when i really dont want to transfrom other than that its good fun

oh and more character customisation is needed to and why cant the decepticons have nice bright colours too? its just not fair

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    So is this worth getting on XBox for the like 70 bucks odd or whatever JB is charging?
    $59 and yes. someone said you could get it $5 cheaper at dicksmith and if you cant find one big w have it for $61

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    been playing a bit of it online today and one thing i dont like is the transforming button L3 in the heat of battle i keep pressing when i really dont want to transfrom other than that its good fun

oh and more character customisation is needed to and why cant the decepticons have nice bright colours too? its just not fair
    yeah i hate that too. there's an option to change it to 'Triangle' button, but it makes it slower to transform. and so i just had to get used to pressing the L stick gentler.

I was playing more of the DS Decepticon version last night before I went to bed and unlocked Cyclonus. Damn he is an awesome character to use. Also Ultra Magnus is pretty good as well. Now I just have to figure out how to unlock the rest of the Autobots, I wanna use Swoop and Warpath. Some awesome characters in the DS version.