0 0%

0 0%
  • 5 - its so so

2 3.64%

2 3.64%

6 10.91%

18 32.73%

6 10.91%
  • 10 - BUY IT !!! or forever be shamed!!

19 34.55%
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron Game Review

I think people complaining about the games length aren't playing in hard mode. Man up people!

I'm not complaining about the length but the lack of chances to play certain characters. Like if you want you use all the seekers then you have to play the second level 3 times. I would of liked a chance to play the game through once and use all the different characters.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I'm not complaining about the length but the lack of chances to play certain characters. Like if you want you use all the seekers then you have to play the second level 3 times. I would of liked a chance to play the game through once and use all the different characters.
    So are you saying you'd like to be able to hot swap characters on the fly? eg. in the seekers mission you want to be able to cycle through the characters at your leisure? If so, I think that's a cool idea!

Another area they could improve for future titles is by making the enemies you fight different for each faction. In both the Autobot and Decepticon campaign you essentially fight the exact same enemies, the only difference being the 3D model/textures on the characters. This could extend to weapon types also - I think the Halo series is a good example of having this variety in enemy/weapon types.

I think its pretty good, although the big boss didn't meake my eyes pop like Tidal Wave did in the Armada game.

I am only on the first chapter of the Autobot campaign and have done all the Decepticon one. I would have liked to be able to go and do completed campaigns using any TF in te game (including those limited to escalation mode). I found myself playing the same character ad got bored with being stuck choosing Soundwave, Megatron or Breakdown over and over.

Story is basic, but fun and the vision of Cybertron was impressive. I reckon a solid 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I think its pretty good, although the big boss didn't meake my eyes pop like Tidal Wave did in the Armada game.

I am only on the first chapter of the Autobot campaign and have done all the Decepticon one. I would have liked to be able to go and do completed campaigns using any TF in te game (including those limited to escalation mode). I found myself playing the same character ad got bored with being stuck choosing Soundwave, Megatron or Breakdown over and over.

Story is basic, but fun and the vision of Cybertron was impressive. I reckon a solid 8/10
    Man, the Omega Supreme level you showed us was AWESOME. "Would you rather face his wrath... or MINE?"

Has anybody had issues with the game crashing and freezing? (PS3)
    Its really starting to give me the shizzles!

Initial install - 10 to 15mins. Why the massive install? Any tech minded Ozformers know?
    Load time on startup - FFS I've never owned a game that takes so long to get to the opening menu screen.
    Crashing - Any time any mode.

Flicking thru menu's while i make my mind up - CRASH!
    Jump and shoot at the same time in campaign (I got da skilz) - FREEZE!
    Select Multiplayer - FREEZE!
    Own noobs with a mightly kill death ratio. Get the final multiplayer kill and rub hands together for 4000 exp.....CRASH!
    Ping and Join a new Game....FREEZE!
    Make adjustments to control settings....wait for it....wait...
    FREEEEZE!!!!

They must've multiplayed on X360's while they developed coz the PS3 version is so buggy it needs baygon. Hope they patch soon.
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hereticpoo View Post
    Has anybody had issues with the game crashing and freezing? (PS3)
    Its really starting to give me the shizzles!

Initial install - 10 to 15mins. Why the massive install? Any tech minded Ozformers know?
    Load time on startup - FFS I've never owned a game that takes so long to get to the opening menu screen.
    Crashing - Any time any mode.

Flicking thru menu's while i make my mind up - CRASH!
    Jump and shoot at the same time in campaign (I got da skilz) - FREEZE!
    Select Multiplayer - FREEZE!
    Own noobs with a mightly kill death ratio. Get the final multiplayer kill and rub hands together for 4000 exp.....CRASH!
    Ping and Join a new Game....FREEZE!
    Make adjustments to control settings....wait for it....wait...
    FREEEEZE!!!!

They must've multiplayed on X360's while they developed coz the PS3 version is so buggy it needs baygon. Hope they patch soon.
    yeah there are two things that constantly kill my enthusiasm for multiplayer. there was no on to play against after 3.30am and my game freezing from trying to join other peoples games. havent had it freeze in any other mode yet.

i havent had any problems with the game crashing or freezing on my PS3 although i havent gone online with it yet, the only problem i have had is getting my character stuck but that has been easily fixed by just transforming and presto no longer stuck

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    i havent had any problems with the game crashing or freezing on my PS3 although i havent gone online with it yet, the only problem i have had is getting my character stuck but that has been easily fixed by just transforming and presto no longer stuck
    that has happened to me a bit in multiplayer. i jumped off a bridge and transformed in mid-air thinking i would land on the ground and burn rubber for the nearest health (energon?) cube - instead i went right through the ground in alt mode and died.

you should come online, more local players would be much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    there was no on to play against after 3.30am
    Do you mean no-one from OTCA? The smallest number of people I've seen online at any one time has been about 1300.