I have updated the first post with more information. To make it easier to read I will update new information in red

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
I saw the toy review for Trap Jaw.. awesome back story... do all the minions come with back stories like that? Im only familiar with Two Bads/Stinkor's from the 200x series episode... Im actually thinking of buying the DVD collection for the 200x seires... anyone know if they finished the series properly or was it left hanging? Coz they never did finish airing it back in Phils which is frustrating coz I really liked the art and the stories in the series...with all those backs stories and character development - Evil-Lyn's in particular was very interesting.
The 200x series was never completed. It was cancelled during season 2 which is unfortunate because season 3 was going to make some very serious changes.

As for the back stories, all of the new released MOTUC figures have a small bio for the character on the back of the package which is part of a much bigger story and should fit all franchises together. I will be alluding to the information in the bios during my figure reviews