Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official pics of Generations Darkmount

Certainly the pick of the litter, and since he doesn't have a "popular" name, he might shelfwarm, meaning more Straxus glory for us!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

The figure looks good, but I'm a bit concerned about the ankle area (just looks a little flimsy) and how well the figure would stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    The figure looks good, but I'm a bit concerned about the ankle area (just looks a little flimsy) and how well the figure would stand.
    Yea it does look a bit worrying. But it could be super tght. Just have to see their QC

Always wanted a straxus figure and it doesn't look like it will disappoint much. Ankles look awkward but I am hoping that in the hand it might look a little better.

Would love to have an impactor figure now please, then maybe a good nightbeat toy.

Im not feeling those ankles... other than that the toy is awesome... erm so he's just a deluxe as well ei? hmm wouldve been nice if he were Voyager sized. Ah well as long as he's not shortpacked The official pics doesnt seem too photoshopped which is good, I think.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Just made up of Wave 1 bots we aleady have seen

Wave 2
    2x Megatron (War for Cybertron)
    2x Darkmount (Straxus)
    2x Bumblebee (War for Cybertron)
    2x Optimus Prime (War for Cybertron)

Wave 3
    1x Megatron (War for Cybertron)
    1x Darkmount (Straxus)
    2x Soundwave (War for Cybertron)
    2x Red Alert
    1x Bumblebee (War for Cybertron)
    1x Autobot Drift

The case breakdown has me worried with no Thrust in the next 2 waves. Better pick him up now just in case Hasbro doesn't release him again.

On topic, once I realised Darkmount = Straxus, I fell in love.

Looks like Straxus is the one to get out of the next Wave

here's a non-photoshopped image of the alternate mode, courtesy of a Taobao auction of the figure
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Does anyone know roughly when Waves 2 and 3 are coming out? Because I'd like to allow my wallet to bolster up before then

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Does anyone know roughly when Waves 2 and 3 are coming out? Because I'd like to allow my wallet to bolster up before then

hmmm showing compassion for your wallet ei? thats... unheard of in OTCA hehehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]