Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A fan?

benben2142 Guest

Talking A fan?

Hey guys I bumped into someone the other day and he was weeing a tf t-shirt with autobot insigneah so I said are youa tf fan and he said yes he was about 20 or so he had brown hair wore glass and had an asian gf lol in Gold coast. So I don't know if his on ozformer his maybe fizzer I don't??

He doesn't sound like much of a TF fan to me if he was "weeing" on an Autobot T-Shirt unless he is a 'Con :P
    ________
    Portable Vaporizers
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 01:25 PM.

Man... I know your probably a kid and all... but spelling! There's a spell check function on this board even. Here's a hint, and I'm not trying to be rude or sarcastic, but if a red line appears under a word when your creating a post, it means that whatever the word your trying to create is.. incorrect, spelt wrong. So if you right click on that attempted word it will give you the option of the word you are more then likely trying to spell. Selecting the right one will automatically correct your mistake. Here endeth the lesson

weeing a tf t-shirt
    *faints* this is just crazy

I'm confused. You asked this guy if he was a tf fan correct? and his response was "Yes I am about 20"??? and he had an asian girlfriend who was laughing out loud???

Dude think about what you want to say and how you say it? Also please try to use correct spelling and grammar. I know I'm not perfect but at least I throw in a full stop and a comma every now and then.

benben2142 Guest

Cool

No I got It wrong wereing not wee but that would be funny!

wearing*

Goddamnit, you're proving how useless the Queensland education system is. I feel disgusted right now.

i thought we're bad bagging people... look what happened to this NSX_NICK -> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98489

ps. apologies for changing subject I'm only up to page 11 of 24

That's disgusting and unhygenic! Eeww!! (x_X)

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    I can't bear to wear the cost of that bearing that is wearing in your car that you brought to me which you bought from that guy whom you thought you're related to.

I oughta slap you.