Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: And I give you......Reissue G1 Seacons!

Then somebody (NOT ME, I don't know how to do all of this) should organise a Sydney group order QUICK SMART since it's shipping in a fortnight.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

hmm i wonder if takara are going to get their hands on this??? I also wonder if there was ever a diecast version of this mold around anyone know????

Heh noticed this in a recent BBTS email. This set is going really cheap! I can definitely see people going nuts for this. Expecting a drop in the $300US pricetag on complete G1 originals?

This is great news for people who don't have them yet. They're damn awesome...even more so with a shiny chrome sword

So I take it nobody wants to initiate a group order?
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Heh noticed this in a recent BBTS email. This set is going really cheap! I can definitely see people going nuts for this. Expecting a drop in the $300US pricetag on complete G1 originals?

This is great news for people who don't have them yet. They're damn awesome...even more so with a shiny chrome sword
    Yeah man, as someone who doesn't have the original set I couldn't hit the 'add to cart' and 'checkout' buttons at RK fast enough! This has to be the best Transformers release since, well, damn I can't even think that far back.

And is it just me, or is this set (under $60 retail) WAY too cheap for a G1 combiner? Think of the last encore release of the combaticons.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

It is pretty cheap, but not exceptionally so... Bruticus retailed for 7350Y but could be had for around 6000Y most places.

I would normally jump on a reissue that I don't have, but I really do have a thing about getting Takara releases..

Oh well, who am I kidding, I will import this after my upcoming trip.

The Singapore guys are TFW are ordering this into Singapore at AU$55 per piece, inclusive shipping. What an absolute bargain price.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    The Singapore guys are TFW are ordering this into Singapore at AU$55 per piece, inclusive shipping. What an absolute bargain price.
    thats really unfair.