Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The OTCA fan repaint/remold wish-list thread

Another movie Cliffjumper, based on a newer Deluxe Bumblebee mold (like Battle Blade Bumblebee) because I got into Transformers after ROTF and can't get a hold of the original 2007 movie toy!

I'd like to see Cannon BB with the premium masked head redeco'd into Wasp

Never gonna come from Hasbro, but...
    Updated Monsterbot trio: Universe Repugnus rerelease, RiD Galvatron into Doublecross (if anyone knows of any better 2-headed dragons please suggest them), BW Tigerhawk/Universe Razorclaw into Grotusque.
    While I'm at it, a RotF Bludgeon, repainted Mindwipe (or a Cybertron Sideways Mindwipe repaint), and a repaint of the BW Buzzclaw mold into Bugly would make an awesome Chaos Trinity set.

And Recon Ironhide with jungle camo vehicle parts/kibble, with the silver headband-esque bit red for that Rambo feel.

Cybertron Defense Red Alert into G1 Stalker.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 27th July 2010 at 11:20 AM.

Y'know what I want? I want a Shockwave/Wheeljack two pack with Energon Shockblast and Downshift.

Certainly they're close to that but I want all of Shockblast's green clear plastic replaced with clear purple plastic and done in a slightly darker purple overall.
    Oh, and his black ears/antennae need to be painted/molded silver.

Downshift really only needs all that army green plastic replaced with silver and his red energon weapons either black or silver..

And Yes I'm too damn lazy to do all this painting myself. Do it Hasbro! Do it now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Downshift really only needs all that army green plastic replaced with silver
    You mean like this?

Note: best of all, this toy was actually called Wheeljack and _not_ Downshift!

See, I'd rather his clear red parts were made clear blue and that takes more than a simple repaint...though if we don't end up getting a CHUG-AA Wheeljack it'll be Energon Downshift for the Odieverse. I mean, someone's gotta build the Dinobots with simple brains...

I really wish they had a Wheeljack for Classics. I would go as far as settling for a Downshift repaint with either smokey grey or blue clear plastic and the mentioned silver (or black) joint bits instead of green.

Somthing like this

Yeah, Downshift is a pretty crap mold but he does look like Wheeljack.

Cybertron Downshift is a better toy and would still look like Wheeljack with the right colours. Better weapons too.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Cybertron Downshift is a better toy and would still look like Wheeljack with the right colours. Better weapons too.
    I disagree as the body shape is not Wheeljack. Although Cybertron Downshift is indeed a better toy, it's also a lesser tribute IMO.

I'll take the better toy thanks.