Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The OTCA fan repaint/remold wish-list thread

Hearts of Steel Prehistoric Bumblebee would work alright.

Got two more: BW Noctorro as Horribull and Cybertron Defense Hotshot as G1 Ruckus.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 3rd December 2010 at 10:29 AM.

I hope they give the new legends Megatron a repaint as Browning. After watching Masterforce I'd like a little gun/robot

Tomahawk repainted into Spinister? Any takers?

Thunderwing needs some underlings (not that I have acquired my Thunderwing yet )

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Tomahawk repainted into Spinister? Any takers?
    I suggested that in the second post on this thread.

Thunderwing's (expanded) Mayhem Squad could be:
    Hailstorm or Darkmount as Quake
    Tomahawk as Spinister
    Jetblade as Needlenose
    The existing Classics/Movie Crankcase
    Terradive as Windsweeper
    ROTF Armorhide as Ruckus

Only problem is I think all of these toys might be taller than Thunderwing.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Reviving an old thread here heheheheh. NOt sure if anyone posted it already in the thread as I couldnt be bothered to backtrack the thread...

Having just played again ( after so long not doing so) with my Energon Inferno figure it quite struck me that this figure could be reissued/retooled for the generations line as Generations Hosehead. Of course theyd have to just recolour a few bits and pieces to distinguish it from the original mold and do something in homage to the headmaster gimmick the original G1 figure, but alt mode wise is already a good match Since Energon Hotshot already was remoulded and reused for the exclusive Nightbeat figure, this is a good choice IMO, now only a figure reuse for Siren remains.

This idea makes even more sense when you consider that E Inferno's head just like sites behind the cabin in vehicle mode and would look better if it wasn't there (if it was made into like a full headmaster)
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Hosehead sounds like a fantastic idea.

I do imagine Skullcruncher as City of SteelOptimus Prime however

Again reviving this thread hehehehe

The idea struck me the other day.... now that I have the Explorer and Munitioner... what do I do with the original toys - Swindle maximus and Blast-Off Maximus... while fiddling with them I thought these two would be perfect modern day take for two characters associated with Thunderwing. All they need is a few recolouring - in Swindle's case a lot of recolouring and they'd be perfect - and the energon weaponry could be a modern take on their old gimmick classification.... Jr Targetmasters Quake and Spinister!

NOw I dont have the talent and skill enough to do this but just to aid my proposed case some pics - just imagine the molds in the colors of their G1 namesake-to-be.

Swindle to Spinister

Blast-Off to Quake

Size wise theyd be perfect for the Shorty Generations Thunderwing

And if you have an extra of one of the jets in the Superion maximus mold it could be repainted and the sigil stickered over to be Needlenose - twood help to have a slight head remold too.. if one has the skill.

Sigh, I just wish I have enough skill to carry out these ideas.... I guess Ill make do with what I can do... time to buy some paints and sandpaper and browse thru customizing threads for tips and pointers

So, what do you guys think?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cool idea. Thumbs up!

saw these repro stickers on tfw a month ago , i was thinking about them myself.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radico...ter-quake.html

Quote Originally Posted by chuttla View Post
    saw these repro stickers on tfw a month ago , i was thinking about them myself.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radico...ter-quake.html
    WOW! Now I reaaaally have to make this project happen. Thanks for sharing these! KNew I wasnt alone in thinking these figs will be good for something especially since Blast Off is so near Quake's colors already
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]