Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big W additional tf lines not in brochure

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    No, just starscream in robot mode but I think I saw some of that wave at Midland but don't quote me on that
    You still have Screamer in bot mode? I've always wanted a second one and can't say no for less than a deluxe

Thanks to this update went in and grabbed Mindwipe and some robot heroes figures.

No price tags or anything to indicate these items are cheaper, and funnily enough the sale items that were advertised are still their normal prices until later.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Thanks heaps KaRNiV8L PRiME for the info! Manage to snag mindwipe and starscream this morning

If anyone finds a FAB Grindor for that price could you please grab it, I'll happily pay to get it posted off!

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    the voyagers and scouts in belmont WA are live and it is my understanding that if they are not live now they should be at 2pm tomorrow. Best to check if your big w has set it up yet
    Silly old me. I read "live at 2pm tomorrow" and forget to take into account time differences! 2pm in Perth doesn't equal 2pm in Melbourne!

If someone could post a receipt for the reduced prices of Voyagers and Deluxes that'd be much appreciated...I have no Big W within a day's travel but those prices are pretty good, might be able to grab a Divebomb, and maybe even a Mindwipe/Skystalker combo from KMart.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

how would one go about trying to price match the additional scouts @ $8.73 [$15.84], for either yellow packed scouts [brimstone/hubcap] or even PCC 2 packs which normally sell at the same $15.84 price point in the same store [Big W], or at other stores like target or kmart?

I ask with the context that the additional scouts are not in the catalogue, and here in lies the problem...

any one have some wisdom...

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    how would one go about trying to price match the additional scouts @ $8.73 [$15.84], for either yellow packed scouts [brimstone/hubcap] or even PCC 2 packs which normally sell at the same $15.84 price point in the same store [Big W], or at other stores like target or kmart?

I ask with the context that the additional scouts are not in the catalogue, and here in lies the problem...

any one have some wisdom...
    Go in and take a photo of the promotion, like the prices they have displayed, and then use that as "evidence". They should price match or at least call up the opposition and confirm that's the price.

Always worked for me.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i asked them at kmart shellharbour if a photo would cut it and they said definitely not as the photo cant be correctly dated...

i think they were just trying to weasel out of price matching

has anyone managed to nab a scout yellow box [hubcap] for the Big w sale price?

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    i asked them at kmart shellharbour if a photo would cut it and they said definitely not as the photo cant be correctly dated...

i think they were just trying to weasel out of price matching

has anyone managed to nab a scout yellow box [hubcap] for the Big w sale price?
    Well, show the photo to them and also make it clear that they are free to contact Big W to confirm scouts are that price.

Of course, if that doesn't work just buy a few cheap scouts from Big W, and take the whole bag to K-Mart and show them this is what you bought, and here is the receipt. And then POINT to their sign that says "If you find a lower price, well match it". BAM. Game over!