Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: July Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    what time are you there me and the misis are there too, big w had just been ransack no more 5 packs left
    Well I just finished work now but I have to go to another job... gah. Well, no point checking out Blacktown but I'll have a squizz at Winsto on the way.

This is disappointing after staying up for Kmart's lacklustre toy sale.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPenney View Post
    Picked up a second RotF Scalpel that was on clearance (because it had a broken leg) to repair my first (which had a broken leg on the other side ).
    So now I have a good Scalpel and a broken one .
    How'd your first one break? Why didn't you return it if it was originally faulty?

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    that's the 12pack isn't it?
    I swears I have seen this one locally as well
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Picked up from the post office yesterday, after I returned home - Alternity Starscream and Skywarp (with bonus Cybermissiond DVD from RK), Box of PVC Act 10 (I wanted one of the regular ones, and hoped for a chase figure, but the seller already had them all opened to look for the rare ones), my Dion group order (still haven't received my own Membership Dion figure yet), and the Punch/Cyclonus group order.
    Plus today, I bought FAB Arcee, after failing to find one in America.

Picked up Drift today for $18.66 @ Big W.

If I had more money I'd have come home with TFA Ultra Magnus Leader, Optimus Prime Leader and Starscream Leader too. Unfortunately I don't have $170 bucks on me to blow like that.

got skyburst & dlx Ratchet at Big W

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    How'd your first one break?
    The ball socket on one of the upper legs cracked, making the joint so loose that the ball would just fall out.
    I tried repairing it with glue but as soon as i put the ball in, it would crack again .

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Why didn't you return it if it was originally faulty?
    I didn't notice anything wrong with it till about 2 or 3 months after buying it, so i wrapped tape around the leg , put it on my shelf and kind of forgot about it till yesterday when I saw the other one on the discount trolley .
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

With the last 6 months of hardly any TF acquis and suddenly with the toy sale, I have gone a little bonkers again - but it's happy bonkers!

From the Big W and Kmart midnight sale romp on 1st July with Icy and the Fiance. Barbie Wedding and Car set to be used at the wedding as decos!

Super happy and almost jumping with joy at finding Blundgeon and Mindwipe at $24.88 from Big W. It was too cheap so also bought Recon Ironhide and Scout Breakdown. Alternity Starscream thanks to Icy bro.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

couldnt resist and grabbed recon ironhide at the big w sale today
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

PCC - Skyburst and aerialbots/ air drones, whatever.... not an impressive fig IMO
    Animated Soundwave - Activator - loads of fun... is there a Legends Soundwave?

put Devy on layby heheheh to pay thru til Xmas
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]