Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: S.H. Figuarts Kamen Riders

While his 'Hyper Clock Up' form is kinda loose, Hyper Form Kabuto is an awesome figure. In fact, for the moment, he is the BEST Figuarts Kamen Rider to me, surpassing the 555 Figuart which I tot was the best up to that point.

Good buy.

Anyone here collect the SIC range of Kamen Riders? I personally feel that that beats the figuarts in terms of design... playability would be a different story altogether.

I don't collect SIC but know someone who does. SIC looks awesome... most of the time, stuff like Decade - Complete Form looked waaaaay too busy and bulky.
    To tell you the truth, I prefer the SIC designs for the Showa Riders over the Heisei Riders, except maybe ZO and Agito (yes, ZO is technically Heisei). And playability-wise, I agree that SIC is not as playable and more of a 'pose-on-table-top' series but the Tamashii SIC stuff is very playable though a lot smaller (and thus cheaper) in scale.

SIC KRs have a better alternative appearance... normally rather evil looking. Great to display them. Figuarts are true to the actual character designs on the show. How's the Tamashii SIC quality wise?

atm I have

Figuarts
    - Emporer Kiva
    - 000s Tatoba

but I have incoming in the next few weeks

Figuarts
    - Fangjoker
    - Accel

Figma
    - Dragon knight
    - Wing knight
    - Strike

man I would sell my soul for a Figuart Weather Dopant if anyone has a spare XD

Default Kamen Rider Exceed Gills

one word! AWESOME!

wow. this kicks the figma version's ass.

Probably wouldn't of happen if we didn't get the figma. Bandai is only doing it as a giant F-U to Figma XD

I still preordered it anyway despite having the Figma

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    Probably wouldn't of happen if we didn't get the figma. Bandai is only doing it as a giant F-U to Figma XD

I still preordered it anyway despite having the Figma
    yeah i know - its a very competitive market. i was tempted by the figma versions previously because of all the characters but the figuarts accessories just look so great for playing/displaying. im interested to see what they will do with the other characters (if they do) just wish my budget could handle so many different toylines...

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    yeah i know - its a very competitive market. i was tempted by the figma versions previously because of all the characters but the figuarts accessories just look so great for playing/displaying. im interested to see what they will do with the other characters (if they do) just wish my budget could handle so many different toylines...
    The theory at the moment is Ryuki , Knight and their Upgrade forms will be released....everyone else will be Tamashii exclusives XD