Thread: Space Police

Default Space Police

Well I went to a local toy store and they had a buy 1 get 2 half off. I wish I knew this when I bought the smash n grab and gold heist last night. Anyways I bought every Space Police set they had, but I am missing the extreme transport *I think that's what it's called* and Squidmans pitstop from what the Lego site says. If anyone sees any others that are missing let me know please.

Woa, where are you going to put it all for display? Or are you one of those people who never take it out of the box :P

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The surface transport was a kmart exclusive, and the squidmans pitstop was a tru exclusive.

My ratings were that the hyperspeed pursuit was the best set out of the series followed by the galactic enforcer (big ship). I felt that the gold heist and space truck getaway were the worst.

I don't have any of the new ones yet, so can't comment fully on those. But I feel that the undercover cruiser will be just as bad as the gold hiest, and the smash & grab will be like the space truck getaway.

Oh yea, see all of those black wings on the bad guys vehicles? You are going to HATE those when it comes to the stickers.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I really enjoyed both that I put together last night. I don't like the sticker thing with the new legos and wish they were all printed! Trying to line the things up perfect just isn't going happen, but I got most of them pretty close.

And Ingram these will be most likely displayed on one of those prefab type shelves you can get at kmart/walmart and places like that.