Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WFC game brand new $54 at Dicksmith

Quote Originally Posted by De-Ceddy-Con View Post
    haha, yea, I don't think I'll sue. $54's not too bad a deal from Dick Smith. Probably wouldn't have racked up much points on the GAME card either.

Like you said, GAME's prices are just as ridiculous. I saw FF13 Collector's Edition for only $58 in store. If anyone's been holdin out on that game, now's your chance to get it cheap with the extras that come with the collector's edition. I'm kinda annoyed that I bought the stand alone game for $48 when an extra $10 would've netted me those extras. Oh well.

And a big thankyou to primatives for letting people know about the price. I would've totally missed it and be stuck on youtube watching the WFC trailer again & again wishing I was playing it.
    well if you get it on ps3, you can play against me

EDIT : Just saw at ecogamer.com.au Transformers WFC now $49 at Jbhifi!
    Last edited by kaiden; 8th July 2010 at 12:03 AM.

If anything, you should be holding out for a few more weeks. At this rate, they'll be giving the game away for free soon!

i feel so ripped off! 72 compared to 54!!

Quote Originally Posted by De-Ceddy-Con View Post
    Yea, I had the catalouge with me. But the guy at the desk said the manager told them not to price match any Dick Smith items cause the prices were too 'ridculous'? LOL, should I sue?

I wanted to buy from GAME to get more points on my card. Oh well, more money for Dick I guess.
    Did you ask them if "prices were too 'ridiculous'" was a euphemism for "too little for GAME's profit margin" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Did you ask them if "prices were too 'ridiculous'" was a euphemism for "too little for GAME's profit margin" ?
    what was their profit margin for selling games as low as $2?

$49 at JB-Hifi???? ARRRGGHHH! kurdt the goat's right, you should always hold out.

Lol, I should have asked them about the $2 game situation and the euphemism.

Autocon... there there... I know exactly how you feel *gives pat on the back*

OTCA should have a WFC league! Kaiden, PM'd you my PSN ID.