Thread: WFC game brand new $54 at Dicksmith

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    yeah i bought it from game to get more points on my card as well. i think you would win if you sue but the effort and cost would really make it a big hassle.

i'd agree with saintly and say to try another game store and if that still doesnt work i would point out that their work practices are unethical.

the reasoning behind their refusal to price match you is 'rediculous!' i saw their stock of mirrors edge on pc that they were trying to sell for $4 and a number of good 360/ps3 titles between $8 and $24.

but really, if they dont like how it works they shouldnt really be in this business. currently in my opinion they are just as bad as EB.
    haha, yea, I don't think I'll sue. $54's not too bad a deal from Dick Smith. Probably wouldn't have racked up much points on the GAME card either.

Like you said, GAME's prices are just as ridiculous. I saw FF13 Collector's Edition for only $58 in store. If anyone's been holdin out on that game, now's your chance to get it cheap with the extras that come with the collector's edition. I'm kinda annoyed that I bought the stand alone game for $48 when an extra $10 would've netted me those extras. Oh well.

And a big thankyou to primatives for letting people know about the price. I would've totally missed it and be stuck on youtube watching the WFC trailer again & again wishing I was playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by De-Ceddy-Con View Post
    haha, yea, I don't think I'll sue. $54's not too bad a deal from Dick Smith. Probably wouldn't have racked up much points on the GAME card either.

Like you said, GAME's prices are just as ridiculous. I saw FF13 Collector's Edition for only $58 in store. If anyone's been holdin out on that game, now's your chance to get it cheap with the extras that come with the collector's edition. I'm kinda annoyed that I bought the stand alone game for $48 when an extra $10 would've netted me those extras. Oh well.

And a big thankyou to primatives for letting people know about the price. I would've totally missed it and be stuck on youtube watching the WFC trailer again & again wishing I was playing it.
    well if you get it on ps3, you can play against me

EDIT : Just saw at ecogamer.com.au Transformers WFC now $49 at Jbhifi!
    Last edited by kaiden; 8th July 2010 at 12:03 AM.

If anything, you should be holding out for a few more weeks. At this rate, they'll be giving the game away for free soon!

i feel so ripped off! 72 compared to 54!!