Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Earth Hour

Reducing pollution is always good - and aside from that, reducing your power usage also cuts down your power bills and saves money. Money that can be spent on buying more Transformers!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Reducing pollution is always good - and aside from that, reducing your power usage also cuts down your power bills and saves money. Money that can be spent on buying more Transformers!
    Yes, for our breathing enjoyment.

And yes, With our current coal fired solutions, cutting our usage is all that's mostly good for, our wallets only. But we have energy saver flouros, so that helps our bills even more.

Now to get onto LED lighting that throws out a decent diffusion........ 1-2 watts? Yes please.
    ________
    Mercedes-Benz 350 Specifications
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:00 AM.

Strangely enough the Russian cult are not the only ones who think the world will end this May:

http://the-end.com/

This website is about a self proclaimed 'Prophet' who claims that WWIII will begin in May with the begiining of the destruction of the USA and the UK.

What I find fascinating about this guy is that he doesn't he is not asking for money like most of these people do but offers his 'visions' freely which makes me think that he may genuinly believe what he says. I also heard a long interview with him and he doesn't sound like your typical religious nut job but comes off as very educated and well spoken. When he speaks, he is trully convinced on what he is saying.

So, the end of the world is this May. Let's go nuts!!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anyone can phophtise that it's the end of the USA while watching the stock markets for the latest years.

Funny how that site is (c) 2008.

The horsemen will ride strong in about 3 years from now, 2011. But it's not the end of the world. Great evil will attempt to insert itself even further into our world, yes, but it's not the end. The world will end when our sun goes supernova.
    ________
    VAPIR NO2 VAPORIZER
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:01 AM.

I don't believe anything these so called 'prophets' say but I have always found it fascinating to hear them, particularly those who actually believe what they say.

Its too easy to spot the ones doing it purely to profit in some form or another as their prophecies are very formulaic but the ones who genuinly believe in what they say can be very interesting to listen to as what they say is somewhat clever and out of the box.